2019 Broncos Line-up

Very interested too see what he does with a few players but none moreso than McCullouch, hopefully Seibold can get a bit more out of him starting with next year.

Tell you what, wouldn't it flip itself on the head if he made McCullough play first receiver in attack and have Kodi at hooker. I reckon it could actually work

Tell you what, wouldn't it flip itself on the head if he made McCullough play first receiver in attack and have Kodi at hooker. I reckon it could actually work

He’s not Cameron Smith.

After seeing Macca play first receiver, I'm not as confident.

He was pretty far below average.

Warriors would be silly to sign Nikorima. He is a cheaper version of Shaun Johnson, only not as good.

I hope they do though. We have Turpin to keep Macca honest and I wonder if we are about to see a young gun get their chance.

Boyd will be and Isaako next in line unless Seibs gets other ideas.

Boyd or Isaako at halfback?

airplane-cant-be-serious.gif

Warriors would be silly to sign Nikorima. He is a cheaper version of Shaun Johnson, only not as good.

I hope they do though. We have Turpin to keep Macca honest and I wonder if we are about to see a young gun get their chance.
As far as I know we haven’t signed Turpin. Assuming TPJ, Oates and Lodge have signed we have 28 players so far. 16 of these are forwards (9 middle forwards, 6 second rowers and 1 hooker).

I thought Turpin did well for us this year and it seems crazy to go into next year without a backup when Macca is the current QLD hooker. I don’t mind Kodi going to dummy half for short periods but he doesn’t have the defence to play whole games in the middle.

Signing Turpin though will limit us to 13 backs which seems a little skinny.

Without knowing what Seibs has planned I think our round one team will look a lot like this;

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Bird
4. Roberts
5. Isakko / Kahu if he Isakko has a bad off season
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Offa
11. Glenn
12. Su’a
13. Gillett

14. Staggs / Turpin / Carrigan
15. Fafita
16. Haas
17. TPJ

Couple of thoughts behind my starting team. Having Glenn on the bench is pointless if you ask me. He starts or doesn’t play at all. He isn’t going to make an impact and turn a game on its head like TPJ can from the bench. With TPJ on the bench it means we have impact and real strike. Fafita has to be in the side going off the games he played this year and Haas has a lot or raps on him.

The 14 Spot is the only one that I’m not 100% sure on. Depends on what seibs wants I suppose

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dazza 92
  • bazza
  • RolledOates
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.