2019 Broncos Line-up

Sorry guys, with all these mock lineups I just don’t see TPJ starting on the bench.

He was our most destructive wrecking ball in what was his breakout year. I can’t imagine the hottest forward property in the game would be happy coming off the bench. I also don’t think playing him off the bench will bode well when trying to re-sign him for 2020 and beyond.

He is one player we need staring down the opposition when the whistle blows,

Hey I maybe wrong, Only time will tell

Sorry guys, with all these mock lineups I just don’t see TPJ starting on the bench.

He was our most destructive wrecking ball in what was his breakout year. I can’t imagine the hottest forward property in the game would be happy coming off the bench. I also don’t think playing him off the bench will bode well when trying to re-sign him for 2020 and beyond.

My concern is his hamstrings and I think he is better with less mins than someone like offa. I would start him from the bench so we keep up momentum. I think he will play about 50 mins whether starting or from bench. That's what I'd do. He's a great first try roughie bet if he starts

Seen isaako at the shops today, happy as with his little one. He wasn't real tall , big but.
Saw Isaako, I have seen Isaako, Isaako was seen, we saw Isaako. He didn't cause a scene. He does not have a big butt. Not tall but big.

Saw Isaako, I have seen Isaako, Isaako was seen, we saw Isaako. He didn't cause a scene. He does not have a big butt. Not tall but big.

Didn't happen to see Isaako did you?

Can start on the bench and still get big minutes in the game. I noticed how effective we were one game when Haas and Pangai were on the field at the same time. The combination was unreal. If we had that coming off the bench we'd have some real impact.

I'm not saying we should put Pangai on the bench. I'm just saying it wouldn't be bad if he was.

Would allow Ofahengaue to adopt a solid starter role. Along with Fensom

8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Ofahengaue
11. Su'a
12. Gillett
13. Fensom
-------------------
14. Staggs
15. Fifita
16. Pangai
17. Haas

Looks like a good defensive set up

I'm not saying we should put Pangai on the bench. I'm just saying it wouldn't be bad if he was.

Love it! I’m not saying you explained that he should be on the bench both before and after this sentence but you did. Hehe

Love it! I’m not saying you explained that he should be on the bench both before and after this sentence but you did. Hehe

I'm up for playing him anywhere in the forwards. Doesn't bother me.

Pff whatever. Twisted ankle? Get some ice on it you sook. Boyd having issues in his leg? Sandra Sally with the Late News. Perese limped off? Are you sure he wasn't holding in an ugly shit?

Images 1

Injuries during the off-season training, so business as usual.

it is a 17 man game not a 13 man game ...

Having someone like TPJ coming off the bench is better for the teams balance, he would has the ability to either keep our momentum going or swing it in our favour (which as good of a forward pack as we have, no one else could do it like him) ... it is not likely he will be playing 80 mins anyway

Is there any chance we see Seibs rotate the starting lock and bench depending on the opposition? For example say against the storm we want a conservative approach, so we would then see Offa start at lock and possibly Taga on the bench. But when we verse say poor defensive teams we see TPJ start, who is more likely to offload and through it around a bit more, and see the young guys get some experience off the bench.

They are not writing poetry

Teams do not verse each other

Teams play against one another, and this is sometimes expressed as "Broncos versus Roosters" but this does not equate to teams versing each other

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Maddy
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • achievedrap
  • bb_gun
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wild Horse
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Spoon
  • Rah88
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.