2019 Broncos Line-up

I don't think Haas will be an automatic in once his suspension is over. A guy that talented, you want him to appreciate his opportunity or the loss that comes with doing something not so good.

I believe he will drop whomever is slightly behind the others in form and that Haas will go straight in. In my opinion it won't be because of the form but rather to rotate and keep all his troops keen and fresh for the second competition. I'm sure he expects us to make the eight.

By the time Haas returns, a lot of the opposition forward packs will be softened up a bit from belting each other trying to get their seasons off to a good start. Haas will be perfectly positioned to just come in and monster them

Posted the round 1 lineup in the Broncos vs Storm post

Just thought I would mention that Mcguire is back to the bench for cowboys lol.

Where he belongs. Yes, I know, I under-rate him. But really, if he doesn’t start, he ain’t worth squat. His worth is in his minutes, not as impact.

I do love his passion, but not his brains.
I agree, he lacks impact but is a workhorse. Might be useful plugging the middle after 25 but you're not gonna get a lot out of him offense wise.

I forgot haas is yet to come back, **** me what an impact bench. Fifita, haas, tpj

Last edited:
Its sad watching that. What could have been with k hunt. I have never seen someone make such stupid career decisions as him. He put in the work/effort and had the talent but just made some stupid decisions with his career path.

I dunno about stupid career decisions .
He got a very fat check from the AFL to switch . Much like when Wendel and Mat Rogers went to rugby . He was a show case .

How many kids took an interest in AFL because of Karmicheal and Israel ?

Money well spent by the AFL if you ask me .

He got a very fat check from the AFL to switch . Much like when Wendel and Mat Rogers went to rugby . He was a show case .

Hasn't really helped him in his career though, just
His bank balance.

Just thought I would mention that Mcguire is back to the bench for cowboys lol.

Bench player isn't a dirty word. It's a crucial role. Plenty of teams, us included, has suffered from not having some quality coming from the bench. Very easy to lose momentum.

Hasn't really helped him in his career though, just
His bank balance.
Nothing more important in life than having a healthy bank balance IMO. He may have hit greater heights staying in RL but one can't blame him for defecting to other codes where the pay cheques are much more lucrative.

Nothing more important in life than having a healthy bank balance IMO. He may have hit greater heights staying in RL but one can't blame him for defecting to other codes where the pay cheques are much more lucrative.

Wonder how much he still has after some of his off field activities.

Bench player isn't a dirty word. It's a crucial role. Plenty of teams, us included, has suffered from not having some quality coming from the bench. Very easy to lose momentum.

I don't disagree at all but is that the best way to use Josh? I guess we'll find out, but I've always thought the more minutes, the more value with him.

I remember reading your post(lockysillegitimate child) the other day and thinking, how could you possibly know it was a bad decision. Aside from fabulous money to changeover he played at the highest level in two codes and he may have only ever played one more game of rugby league. We don't know if he may have been severly injured in his very next game, we just cannot know. I was under the impression he made plenty of cash and was happy with his direction. No waste there I think.

Last edited:
I don't disagree at all but is that the best way to use Josh? I guess we'll find out, but I've always thought the more minutes, the more value with him.

I'm not sure for the Broncos it would be the best way, but maybe it could be for that lot. Time will tell.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Gaz
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.