2019 Broncos Line-up

Don't get too excited about niu, he is a long way off NRL standard.
This comes inline with my point before. we shouldn’t really be in this position to start with. Even the fact we let Allen go knowing our current fb has half a hamstring.

Unfortunately our cap space for a gun fullback is tied up in Milford, Boyd and Bird.

I would take Val Holmes

Holmes wouldnt be coming here even if we did have space. He has made it clear he is going home if he returns to the NRL

This comes inline with my point before. we shouldn’t really be in this position to start with. Even the fact we let Allen go knowing our current fb has half a hamstring.

We didnt let Allan go, he wanted more money than he deserved, so he took up another offer.

Niu is one i'll happily stick my neck out and say wont ever been good enough to be our fullback, same as i have with Issako.

Last edited:
Unfortunately not.. there is a kid though from cherbourg I believe who we signed last year. I can remember his name but he is an outside back we should keep an eye on (if I can ever remember his name)
Still a few years away but he is very good. Long way to go though still.

I meant I can't remember his name.

We didnt let Allan go, he wanted more money than he deserved, so he took up another offer.

Niu is one i'll happily stick my neck out and say wont ever been good enough to be our fullback, same as i have with Issako.
That’s fair enough then! Well do we have anyone at all coming through at fb? Has sos ever played there? Would be glorious if Darius through in the towel after this season and we could make a play at gutho (dreaming) I know

That’s fair enough then! Well do we have anyone at all coming through at fb? Has sos ever played there? Would be glorious if Darius through in the towel after this season and we could make a play at gutho (dreaming) I know

Probably a bit harsh on Niu but he would have to improve a lot for me.

I’d be going after Gutho personally. The bloke can play anywhere, but I’d put him as 1 for the time being. I reckon we would get him for 800k or so, just not sure where the $ would come from.

Gareth Widdop anyone? There is clearly no room for him at Merge anymore and we need a controlling half

Gareth Widdop anyone? There is clearly no room for him at Merge anymore and we need a controlling half

As Foordy said. The only reason they signed Norman was in preparation for his return to the UK

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.