2019 Origin Discussion

Alec

International Rep
Moose goes OK.

Welch is arguably an improvement over Ofahengaue as well. With Big Papa, Queensland will still have the best middle forward leading the way.
True, I completely forgot about Moose.
With Welch, I'm just worried he'll be one of those Melbourne numpties who only looks good playing for Melbourne.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
True, I completely forgot about Moose.
With Welch, I'm just worried he'll be one of those Melbourne numpties who only looks good playing for Melbourne.
Possibly, but he's a very similar style of player to Arrow and his attention to detail is strong. I don't think Queensland will miss out on much bringing him into the side.

Broncos Maestro

QCup Player
No matter the teams picked for Origin 2 I think that NSW will win. Nothing guarantees a sellout crowd at the useless Homebush stadium in front of the Mexicans.

Reactions: Tom

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Maloney has been good tonight.

A win tonight against Souths and I think he will played himself back into the NSW team.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I really think as a bench player, Molo has been as good as any QLD forward this year.

Stu_9

QCup Player
Pearce out. Hopefully he has a rest against us the following week also.
Personally I now think the blues will be harder to beat with Maloney in rather then Pearce.

Dexter

NRL Captain
Depends if they let him play NFL again.
He will be under huge pressure defensively and give away plenty of penalties. Only the refs can take it away from us.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I hope they dont pick lodge or it will be another NSW Bronco i want to see smashed into the ground.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter