2019 Origin Discussion

Mal's old headknocks are really starting to show. Now saying deciders should always be played away from Qld and NSW. **** the loyal fans, hey Mal.

1. Morgan
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Chambers
5. Feldt

Maybe.. I feel like Feldt deserves a shot.

Milf may have played himself into the #1 yesterday. I hope Kevie doesn't do that though. We're going to get flogged by a cricket score down there in Sydney, the less Broncos players we have in that side the better.

I have no confidence in any of the QLD teams right at this moment, either at NRL or Origin level.

Milf may have played himself into the #1 yesterday. I hope Kevie doesn't do that though. We're going to get flogged by a cricket score down there in Sydney, the less Broncos players we have in that side the better.

I have no confidence in any of the QLD teams right at this moment, either at NRL or Origin level.

Who else comes into fullback though? Gagai and Chambers as a centre pairing, boy oh boy.

[automerge]1561892039[/automerge]
Taking a guess -

1. Munster
2. Oates
3. Morgan
4. Chambers
5. Gagai
6. Norman
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Papalii
9. Hunt
10. Ofahengaue
11. Kaufusi
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Mbye
15. Fifita
16. Welch
17. Glasby

Last edited:
14. Mbye
15. Fifita
16. Welch
17. Glasby

A real lack of punch...

I would not have dropped Napa. He is just not a starting front rower in Origin. He is much more effective off the bench where he can come on and turn momentum with his aggression in defence.

Not sure what Walters is thinking.

Surely this series has to be Munster's last chance.

There was a lot of hype about him after his debut in 2017 but he really has failed to deliver since then.

Hunt copped all of the blame for the 2018 series but I think Munster should have copped a lot of blame, as well. He didn't stand up when it mattered and didn't use the players on that left side all that well. I think if he were to remain in the Origin arena it's either at fullback or centre.

Surely this series has to be Munster's last chance.

There was a lot of hype about him after his debut in 2017 but he really has failed to deliver since then.
He needs to go left centre, he fucking plays like a centre. He’s got fantastic footwork, strength for days, his passing has a lot to be desired. If it wasn’t for the modern day salary cap and you could afford to pay centres a bunch he would probably be playing centre for Melbourne.

I still think Munster is a Fullback.

Melbourne can cover a lot of his weaknesses at club land with the Smith brilliance, after he retires we're going to really see what Munster's got as a playmaker

Apparently Klemmer will be overlooked for Game 3 if Sims beats the ban, which he should because it was a rubbish charge.

I actually can't believe that. I know they have a lot of depth in that department but why would you leave out Klemmer? He's arguably the best prop they have available.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.