2019 Tipping Comp

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Can anyone put in their tips for this week?
Yep. Have to go down to the bottom of the page where it says "Switch Week" and click on Round 2. You can then go back to the top and click "Make Your Picks".

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yep. Have to go down to the bottom of the page where it says "Switch Week" and click on Round 2. You can then go back to the top and click "Make Your Picks".
Wonderful.

Now I won't have to go through each week and **** around with the start dates.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
What about putting out a ladder so people can see how they are going compared to the rest of the field?
The landing page for the tipping has the live ladder. Click on the "BHQ Tipping" at the very top menu and it'll take you there.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Did anyone get notifications on Wednesday night to remind you to put in your tips?

It's supposed to send out a reminder on Wednesday night, it doesn't look like it did.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Captain
Did anyone get notifications on Wednesday night to remind you to put in your tips?

It's supposed to send out a reminder on Wednesday night, it doesn't look like it did.
Nope. May also want to look at the lock out period for tipping. Went to tip at 6:47ish, I could not. For some reason NRL.com had the game starting at 6:50, but the coverage didn't even start until 7pm. I'll keep it in mind in future of course, but as I said, something to look at and perhaps adjust.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Sharks 98%
Titans 2%

OK, who voted for the Titans?
In the past few years, Titans actually have a decent record against the Sharks winning 3 of their past 7 games with one draw.

None of their losses in that period have been by more than 5 points so they are generally pretty close games that can go either way.

I would not be surprised if the Titans manage to pull off an upset.

Alec

International Rep
In the past few years, Titans actually have a decent record against the Sharks winning 3 of their past 7 games with one draw.

None of their losses in that period have been by more than 5 points so they are generally pretty close games that can go either way.

I would not be surprised if the Titans manage to pull off an upset.
I wouldn't be surprised either, but I just wanted to know who went against the hive mind think tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.