2019 Tipping Comp

Brisbane
Did anyone get notifications on Wednesday night to remind you to put in your tips?

It's supposed to send out a reminder on Wednesday night, it doesn't look like it did.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Did anyone get notifications on Wednesday night to remind you to put in your tips?

It's supposed to send out a reminder on Wednesday night, it doesn't look like it did.
Nope. May also want to look at the lock out period for tipping. Went to tip at 6:47ish, I could not. For some reason NRL.com had the game starting at 6:50, but the coverage didn't even start until 7pm. I'll keep it in mind in future of course, but as I said, something to look at and perhaps adjust.

Brisbane
Sharks 98%
Titans 2%

OK, who voted for the Titans?
In the past few years, Titans actually have a decent record against the Sharks winning 3 of their past 7 games with one draw.

None of their losses in that period have been by more than 5 points so they are generally pretty close games that can go either way.

I would not be surprised if the Titans manage to pull off an upset.

Alec

International Rep
In the past few years, Titans actually have a decent record against the Sharks winning 3 of their past 7 games with one draw.

None of their losses in that period have been by more than 5 points so they are generally pretty close games that can go either way.

I would not be surprised if the Titans manage to pull off an upset.
I wouldn't be surprised either, but I just wanted to know who went against the hive mind think tank.