2019 Tipping Comp

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
I've been looking into why this isn't available in the newest software recently. I'm hoping to have something put together to get it back on the sidebar soon.
Thanks, I did find it after receiving advice above. Scrolling back through the rounds past round 1 and there it was. Unfortunately I'm still a shit at tipping!

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Thanks, I did find it after receiving advice above. Scrolling back through the rounds past round 1 and there it was. Unfortunately I'm still a shit at tipping!
It's not ideal, and it's far too much effort at the moment to find that information. I didn't know that area existed until recently either.

I'm working with someone to try and bring the functionality back, but I just need to get licence permissions sorted before I can hand over someone else's software. Me in Aus, main dev in USA, current dev in France. It's taking a while!

Jedhead

NRL Player
It's not ideal, and it's far too much effort at the moment to find that information. I didn't know that area existed until recently either.

I'm working with someone to try and bring the functionality back, but I just need to get licence permissions sorted before I can hand over someone else's software. Me in Aus, main dev in USA, current dev in France. It's taking a while!
I don't know how you keep up with it all Nashy Nashy. I'm flat out finding the latest posts sometimes. The newest scrolling news banners look too sexy for words.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I don't know how you keep up with it all Nashy Nashy. I'm flat out finding the latest posts sometimes. The newest scrolling news banners look too sexy for words.
I've got years worth of ideas for this place. So slowly I try things, if it works for the site, I leave it, and go fix everything I broke to make it happen.

I really like the slider too. Was an easy decision to go live with it after only installing it around 2am, it was very little effort to tweak it to how I wanted it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter