2019 Tipping Comp

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Just tip for every round now. You can change them before kickoff if you change your mind.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Do it this year anyway. I believe in you.
Fine. You've convinced me haha. I'll put all my tips in this week for every round and then forget but of course I'll guess every round perfectly from now anyway.

Bring it on tipsters!

Reactions: Tom

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
You won't win a jersey by forgetting to tip. So don't forget that the football is tonight. So tip. And win. Do it.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I'm out. I'm just putting all my tips for the rest of the season in sometime this week. 2 Shit weeks in a row so went for a few upsets this round that didn't come off.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Can anyone tell me how to see the ladder? I go to bhq tipping, select the 2019 comp and no matter how I try I can't find the ladder displayed. I can see results, trends whatever but no plain and simple ladder. It was available before bhq changed the site a few weeks back.

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
27.4° S, 153.0° E
Can anyone tell me how to see the ladder? I go to bhq tipping, select the 2019 comp and no matter how I try I can't find the ladder displayed. I can see results, trends whatever but no plain and simple ladder. It was available before bhq changed the site a few weeks back.
It's in the same section as the Rounds, just scroll as far left as you can, back to Round 1, that's where the standings are at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter