2020 Round 1 Line up

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Oh well that may be just in time for the injury that Dearden is inevitably going to suffer apparently

Dearden is all but a kid, his body is not up to a full season in NRL at half in my opinion. Name your replacement for him if he does get injured.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Dearden is all but a kid, his body is not up to a full season in NRL at half in my opinion. Name your replacement for him if he does get injured.
Its not only that he is just a kid and may be subject to injuries. Dont get me wrong, dearden is a prospect but He is still learning the game and how to manage a team. We cant afford to have him learn those lessons whilst playing in first grade. It will cost us games.

He is not even the game managing half in his ISC team.

Croft would have been good because he has confidence. He would not take a back step in telling any player on that field where to be. I think dearden might be 1 or 2 years off that level yet.

Last edited:
FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Its not only that he is just a kid and may be subject to injuries. Dont get me wrong, dearden is a prospect but He is still learning the game and how to manage a team. We cant afford to have him learn those lessons whilst playing in first grade. It will cost us games.

He is not even the game managing half in his ISC team.

Croft would have been good because he has confidence. He would not take a back step in telling any player on that field where to be. I think dearden might be 1 or 2 years off that level yet.

Absolutely spot on!

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011

Milf to 7 and Bird to 6 or Corey Paix (can’t say for certain because I have nothing to base that on other than he’s a half in our squad). All I’m saying is that not getting Croft won’t be the end of the world for us.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Milf to 7 and Bird to 6 or Corey Paix (can’t say for certain because I have nothing to base that on other than he’s a half in our squad). All I’m saying is that not getting Croft won’t be the end of the world for us.
It won't be the end of the world. Dearden and Milford looked really good together in their games. But I don't think Dearden will last the season in the halves. Also, it's going to be a new look spine hopefully with Turpin and Isaako / anyone else at fullback.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Milf and bird are not game managing halves, and paix has not played a game of first grade. Missing a reasonable option like croft is not the end of the world but it is a bloody big dent.

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
It would be interesting and is possible.

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
Milf and bird are not game managing halves, and paix has not played a game of first grade. Missing a reasonable option like croft is not the end of the world but it is a bloody big dent.

Supposing they’re both asking for the same or similar money I’d take Green over Croft any day of the week.

B

Bronco bob

NYC Player
Aug 9, 2012
Pangai and Staggs both looking really good. Pangai is the king of the offload. If we could fix our spine, we could really be unstoppable with players around them like Staggs, Fafita, Pangai, and Hass.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Supposing they’re both asking for the same or similar money I’d take Green over Croft any day of the week.
Green is EXACTLY the kind of half we need.

Isaako
Oates
Bird
Staggs
Kahu
Milf
Green
Lodge
Turpin
Haas
Fifita
Glenn (c)
TPJ

Flegs
Carrigan
Kennedy
Someone else

S

Spoon

QCup Player
May 24, 2015
Bloody hell why did we have Boyd at 5/8 this year when clearly Staggs plays better in the halves than Boyd showed in half a season.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
This is the first time I can ever recall cheering on another country against Australia. Fantastic game.
I've been doing that since Meninga became head coach and played Vuna/Koroibete or whoever it was on the wing instead of Oates.

I'm not cheering on some half arsed fake Australian team full of money chasing mercenaries. When the International game isn't a joke I'll be able to cheer on Australia again but when half the guys in the team are only choosing to play for Australia for the money, I'll never have any pride in that jersey.

Go Lebanon. They may be as useless as the Broncos in a finals game but every player pulling on that jersey is doing so out of passion. Ditto Tonga. Anytime Australia lose is good for rugby league and Meninga can get fucked too.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bazza
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Turks85
  • Kev_Guz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.