OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

I just read a story in the Courier Mail....titled

'F**K YEAH': KAYLEE DOES IT​

I'm far from Mr Sensitive.......but "F**K YEAH" ........really?

Is this what the Courier Mail has come to.......?

I hope they have parents across the state blowing up about it.......

The '**** Yeah' in the headline is a quote from Kaylee herself

She said it in the post race interview due to her excitement at winning

that was a direct quote 😎

I see......still, to use it in the headline?

Fucken idiots.

Naomi Osaka was knocked out in the third round in straight sets by a 22 year old that's ranked #41.

Honestly, she looked disinterested. She looked like she didn't want to be there. She looked like she felt obligated to participate in the tournament because Japan are the host nation and that's her nationality.

She wasn't playing like a #2 and I don't think she has been even before this Olympics.

Jess Fox through to the final 3 seconds faster than anyone else! It is her gold medal to lose really.

Jess Fox through to the final 3 seconds faster than anyone else! It is her gold medal to lose really.

1 hour until the final. Looking forward to it!

LETS GO JESS!

No pressure....

There is always going to be pressure but she has been world champion and world number 1 forever, it really isn't an overstatement. She is the best in the field but will she be when it counts?

Also, the Aussie mountain bike chick is nowhere to be seen, no idea what has gone on there.

There is always going to be pressure but she has been world champion and world number 1 forever, it really isn't an overstatement. She is the best in the field but will she be when it counts?
Sorry, I was using sarcasm there lol.

Keen to see the Opals play tonight.

I'm hoping they play better without Cambage. She's been very toxic for team harmony by the sounds of it.

Australia got very lucky in the Rugby 7's and have managed to make it through to the Quarter Final due to other results going their way.

They are taking on Fiji which they will likely lose. From my understanding, Rugby 7's is Fiji's bread and butter.

Owen Wright has won the Bronze in the Surfing beating Brazil's Gabriel Medina by .2

Australia got very lucky in the Rugby 7's and have managed to make it through to the Quarter Final due to other results going their way.

They are taking on Fiji which they will likely lose. From my understanding, Rugby 7's is Fiji's bread and butter.

reigning Gold Medalists from the Beijing games

Her side of it is that she doesn’t cope well in a bubble. She’s had debilitating anxiety since last year and sat out WNBA. She’s said herself that she hasn’t coped well and wants out of the bubble.

She's said that, but then different versions of events started coming out especially how she is as a team mate even without a bubble.

Who knows which side is true..

Watching the table tennis. Australia taking on Germany.

How the **** do they play like that? Especially get that wicked spin on the ball? I can barely even fucking serve properly :rofl

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.