OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Matildas got very lucky there.

Trying to watch both Opals and Matildas. Why did they have to be on at the same time?

Belgium leading 21-17 at the end of the first quarter.

Half Time in the Matildas final group match against USA and it's 0-0.

They are getting more chances but can't convert them into points. They had a close call with USA nearly scoring but they were offside.

Cayla George looks like she's dying out there.

Half Time in the Matildas final group match against USA and it's 0-0.

They are getting more chances but can't convert them into points. They had a close call with USA nearly scoring but they were offside.

I was really surprised it wasn’t a goal to be honest, it looked marginal at worst.

That was a better quarter from the Opals.

They are getting better as the game goes on. Currently leading 41-37 at half time.

What the ****?

They have a fucking robot shooting baskets at half time.

Fowler had a chance to get a pass to Kerr..

That was a great chance.

Matildas passing hasn't been the best.

Do they know how to control a fucking ball?

Watching the table tennis. Australia taking on Germany.

How the **** do they play like that? Especially get that wicked spin on the ball? I can barely even fucking serve properly :rofl
I played in the state championship a few years back. I tried out some proper players bat and I can say a lot of it comes down to that to be honest. I had some $50 one but I tried out the other player's expensive one from China and they just zip a heck of a lot more off the same stroke.

Don't let that take away from the skill of these players that train though... I was up there with the best playing off natural talent but I was lucky to get a few points on any of the 'pros' and they're not even near the level of these Olympians.

Matildas need to lift their tempo a little bit.

USA are happy playing for a draw. They will go through with that. Matildas can't.

Well that was a fucking shit show.

But somehow Australia can still make it through. How does that work?

Ah I see, there's only 3 groups.

So two of the 3rd place sides will go through. Interesting tactics from Australia to take that chance. I can definitely see it backfiring on them.

Considering there's 32 women's international teams in the world, I find it strange only 12 are taking part.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.