OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

You know what, I would love to see Rugby League 9's in the Olympics.

Jess Fox will have another chance at gold.

She’s scheduled to take part in the canoe heats today.

Hopefully she can make up for her costly error in yesterday’s final.

@Sproj what do you think of the Aussies’ chances of getting a medal in the cycling time trials today?

I’ve been hearing Rohan Dennis is a good chance of getting one.

Jess Fox will have another chance at gold.

She’s scheduled to take part in the canoe heats today.

Hopefully she can make up for her costly error in yesterday’s final.
Here's hoping ... without those two penalties she wins by 3sec, so she's more than quick enough without needing to push it right to the limit

We’ve got 8 Aussies competing for medals in the swimming finals today.

In the women's 200m freestyle final we've got Ariarne Titmus and Madison Wilson. I'm excited to see the Titmus vs Ledecky re-match. Hopefully Titmus can get another gold but I have a feeling Ledecky is going to get revenge.

In the women's 1500m freestyle final we've got Maddy Gough and Kiah Melverton. Ledecky is also taking part in this one and I'm expecting her to win gold. She's an excellent distance swimmer.

And then in the men's 4x 200m freestyle relay final we've got Alexander Graham, Mack Horton, Elijah Winnington and Zac Incerti.

Hopefully they all smash it and win a medal.

Yo dawg. I'm lazy as shit. Can you throw some times at me so I can watch at work?

@Sproj what do you think of the Aussies’ chances of getting a medal in the cycling time trials today?

I’ve been hearing Rohan Dennis is a good chance of getting one.

Wout Van Aert will win I think. On a hilly course, no one can match him. If it were a flat course, I think Dennis would be a good shout for the medals. Porte is probably a better proposition on the course but to be honest, I would be surprised if either of them or either of the girls medal unfortunately.

Come on Aussie!

Keep it up!

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • TimWhatley
  • Browny
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncosgirl
  • armchair
  • Johnny92
  • Strop
  • Lozza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.