OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Barty and Sanders up one set to love in their QF.

We've got controversy, a very unhappy Czech player on a call to replay a point.

Well truth be told, Aussies looked the better team in that set but Barty nets two forehands on break points in separate games and then drops her final service game and we are 1-1 in sets.

Gawn!! They let that one get away and their out.

Dennis is in for the TT. He would have won it if not for a bike malfunction 5 years ago but since then, he’s been overtaken by Ganna, Van Aert and Cavagna. This course might just suit him though, more so than Cavagna and Ganna anyway.

Porte had a shocker.

This is right for the top guys in the TT, Dennis is right up there.

Dennis sitting 3rd at the finish, I think he'll finish 4th, great ride though.

Now over to the Bball for the Boomers v Italy. Australia should win but who knows.

Feel sorry for Skye Nicolson in the women's featherweight boxing. You can tell by how devastated she was it meant a lot to her.

I thought she did enough to win that quarter final but the judges didn't see it that way. The winner was guaranteed a medal and unfortunately she was the only Aussie in it.

Thybulle and Mills on fire at the moment.

I feel that if Simmons had Thybulle's confidence in offense then he would be a far better player.

Australia just need to do a little better in D.

They were starting to increase that gap in the scores but before you know it, Italy are back level.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • LittleDavey
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.