OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Aussies fighting aback here but Italy is playing really well.

Come on let's get Thybulle back out there.

Mills is lifting in this quarter.

Wow Thybulle just got a foul against despite not touching the bloke at all.

Wow Italy playing like it’s the soccer World Cup, they are falling over left, right and centre and the refs keep falling for it.

This is getting ridiculous, I feel like I’m watching ten pin bowling.

That man Thybulle again with the big 3/4 time play!

Good work Mills with the assist to increase Australia's lead going into the 4th.

65-62 with one quarter left. Come on Boomers!

Australia need to stop turning over possession so easily.

There's **** all shooting fouls in this game compared to NBA.

Is that officiating at the international level or general play looking for open shoots rather than driving to the hoop / iso play??

I think we're missing that one extra scorer to go with Patty and Ingles in the back court.

Delly struggling from what I've been watching (needs a drive and kick player so he can sit on the perimeter)

Exum I think has struggled to ever get the scoring going and passed away the most open 3 you will ever see

Thybull awesome in D but might not be a 3 and D player just yet?? (Not sure haven't watched any NBA this year)

Simmons with this team would've been awesome... have him driving to the hoop with Patty, Ingles and Delly sitting on the perimeter looking for open 3's

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Stix
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • jd87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.