OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Landale has been a machine on offensive rebounds.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
I haven’t watched basketball in ages but Is this all basketball is these day just try and shoot 3’s?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I haven’t watched basketball in ages but Is this all basketball is these day just try and shoot 3’s?
Yes... blame Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
You can’t v’landys that shit either, wonder how they’ll fix it, it’ll get stale soon enough.
Steph consistently nails them from near half court.

Most frustrating thing is he'll have a run where he goes 1-12 from 3 and then nail 6-9 in quick succession and all of a sudden the whole team is rolling

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
BOOMERS WIN!

That was a fucking tense final quarter.
I thought the third quarter was more stressful... boomers got away a little in the 4th and then couldn't hit that final dagger as they were trying to run the clock down.

Patty finally hit one to put us up by 5 with about 30 seconds to go to pretty well finished it off

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Steph consistently nails them from near half court.

Most frustrating thing is he'll have a run where he goes 1-12 from 3 and then nail 6-9 in quick succession and all of a sudden the whole team is rolling
Respect for being good at your craft, but it’s definitely the least exciting thing about bball

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Respect for being good at your craft, but it’s definitely the least exciting thing about bball
Yeah I dont enjoy watching them taking endless 3's a game... and worse still they'll hit them at a reasonable percentage and consistently win !!

**** Golden State!!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Now I'm just waiting for the Olyroos final group match against Egypt.

Australia currently playing Japan in the women's hockey.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.