OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Aussies did win as expected but not as easy as you would have thought it would be.

So fucking stoked for Jess Fox... glad she got the gold!!

She has been dominant in the sport for a long time so it's so good to see her finally overcome the olympic yips

Aussies did win as expected but not as easy as you would have thought it would be.

I have to admit while I did expect a big win from Australia, I was a tiny bit worried that China would be harder to beat. The China 7’s team has really been working towards being a defensive force. In fact, throughout the Asian qualifiers they only conceded two tries while scoring over 200. Plus they are coached by Sean Horan who coached NZ Women’s 7’s in Rio.

I thought the class of our side still would have been too much for them to handle.

I have to admit while I did expect a big win from Australia, I was a tiny bit worried that China would be harder to beat. The China 7’s team has really been working towards being a defensive force. In fact, throughout the Asian qualifiers they only conceded two tries while scoring over 200. Plus they are coached by Sean Horan who coached NZ Women’s 7’s in Rio.

I thought the class of our side still would have been too much for them to handle.

Also you were right about sailing, two of the divisions now have Aussies in first.

Women's 800m heats - Titmus in a four way battle, they probably will all qualify but you wouldn't want to risk it.

Titmus and Melverton at 2 and 3 in the heat, both should make the final.

Both make it into the final, it should actually be a really close race across the field.

Barty and Peers in the box seat in the tie break, just need to hold their nerve.

Barty and Peers into the semis, they have to be a strong chance at gold there too.

Barty and Peers into the semis, they have to be a strong chance at gold there too.

Awesome! If Barty can play well, they are definitely a chance.

Australia go through 4th fastest in the medley relay, it will be difficult to beat the Brits but hey, we saw what happened in the 4x200!

Her reaction when she reached that finish line, so good to see. You could see the relief on her face. All of those years of hard work to win that gold, to have it snatched away from her in her first final and to finally win it in her second final.

So stoked for her. She deserves it.

3f2aaea3d0a394e79f604194c54c7e8f

Watching Siegemund and Krawietz of Germany take on Stojanovic and Djokovic of Serbia in the Mixed Doubles Quarter Final.

If the Germans can win this, that just increases Barty and Peers chances of winning gold. Stojanovic and Djokovic are their biggest threat.

Active Now

• Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncoFan94
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.