OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

I don't see the Germans winning, though. Djokovic could win this on his own.

Djoker is a freak. I don't care what anyone thinks of him or his personality, as a player, he is the greatest, hands down.

Amazingly Japan are topping the medal tally.

Amazingly Japan are topping the medal tally.

A lot of those would be in the Judo and other events like that.

Wait until the track and field events start, the standings in the medal tally will change drastically.

Stojanovic and Djokovic work so well together.

That was a reasonably easy match for Stojanovic and Djokovic.

The Germans did the best they could but the reality is they were a couple levels below the Serbians.

So in the Semi Finals of the Mixed Doubles, Stojanovic and Djokovic will take on Vesnina and Karatsev of ROC.

Barty and Peers will take on Pavlyuchenkova and Rublev of ROC.

I'm expecting a Stojanovic/Djokovic vs Barty/Peers final for the gold.

Well that was a tense final couple of minutes in the women's hockey.

Australia beat NZ 1-0.

Australia competing for gold again in the rowing today.

The Women’s Single Sculls Final B at 10:33.

Women’s Eight Final A at 11:05.

And then the Men’s Eight Final A at 11:25.

BMX finals are also on today.

Saya Sakakibara and Lauren Reynolds both competing for Australia.

Hopefully Saya can win the gold. Her brother Kai was also meant to be competing at these Olympics but he crashed during a BMX race and suffered a serious brain injury. He was in a coma for weeks and had to learn how to walk and talk again.

Saya is competing for him so hopefully she can win it today.

The Semi Final runs start at 11 today and there’s 3 runs to qualify for the final which starts at 12:50.

Jesus, BMX seems bloody dangerous.

Funny story too, The Netherlands have/had two bmx riders at the Olympics. The first one was taken out by an official who decided to walk on the track for some reason. Then later in the day, the second one had the same thing happen.

Funny story too, The Netherlands have/had two bmx riders at the Olympics. The first one was taken out by an official who decided to walk on the track for some reason. Then later in the day, the second one had the same thing happen.
How furious would you be.

BMX is horriffic, what about Sam Willoughby - has a similar injury to Alex McKinnon. Brutal sport.

NZ got a rowing gold medal but no one cares, let’s be honest.

Boomers have lost Baynes for the rest of their Olympic campaign due to a neck injury.

That’s a blow.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Xzei
  • Nerd
  • Cavalo
  • rj9
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Maddy
  • jarro65
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.