OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Boomers have lost Baynes for the rest of their Olympic campaign due to a neck injury.

That’s a blow.

Yep big loss. Can they bring Bogut out of retirement?

Women's 8 up in the rowing, not expecting to medal but who knows.

Australia came 5th in the Women's Eight rowing final.

They faded badly there the girls, were in 2nd up until about 600 to go and finished in fifth I think.

They faded badly there the girls, were in 2nd up until about 600 to go and finished in fifth I think.

Yeah the back end of the races seem to be our weakest point.

It was the same with the Aussie teams who won gold the other day. The back end were there weakest points but they had enough in them to finish first.

Unfortunately, these girls didn't.

Yeah the back end of the races seem to be our weakest point.

It was the same with the Aussie teams who won gold the other day. The back end were there weakest points but they had enough in them to finish first.

Unfortunately, these girls didn't.

They did well all things considered, they weren't expected to medal but they gave it a good shake.

Men's 8 in about 5 mins. Women's 100m free in about 30 mins. BMX semis on now too and the Aussie girls in the 7s.

Here we go, men’s final. Again not expected to medal but who knows.

Aussies last at 500m, look well out of it already.

This is a great race for everyone but the Aussies.

That Aussie flyer did well there but screwed it at the wall.

Also, why doesn’t Dressell do the IM? Surely even if his backstroke and breaststroke suck, his fly and free would make it up for it.

Women’s 100m freestyle in 15 minutes.

Good chance to get a medal.

WR in the breaststroke to the Saffer, wonderful swim! She pushed that record in the heats and semis and smashed it in the final. What a swim!

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • theshed
  • Yellowfella
  • LGH
  • RolledOates
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.