OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Ahh deadset, Saki taken out by Willoughby while she was in first in the next heat, that SUCKS!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
What the **** was Willoughby thinking?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I’m gonna say it, this shouldn’t be an Olympic sport. This isn’t about who is best, it is about who is luckiest not to end up in hospital.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Other Aussie girl qualifies for the final! How good is this sport, never a question about it. Hehe

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Reynolds in the final but she won't win. Saya was our best chance of gold.

It's a race between Shriever and Pajon for the gold. Pajon would be the heavy favourite. Reynolds would be fighting for the bronze.

I don't know what Willoughby was thinking. There was no need for her to do what she did. All she had to do was keep going the way she was, she would have made it through. Maybe she was trying to secure a best time so she could have a choice at which lane she wanted. The preference for every rider would be that far left outside lane which gives the rider a very good chance of taking the lead at the first bend provided the start is good. Shriever has been very consistent throughout the BMX heats but Pajon is the better rider.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Lewis Hamilton wins silver for GB in the men's! (Just kidding but he does look a lot like him)

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Here come the girls. You gotta be in it to win it I suppose, I'm still ticked off at Saki being taken out and taken to hospital.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I’m gonna say it, this shouldn’t be an Olympic sport. This isn’t about who is best, it is about who is luckiest not to end up in hospital.
Caroline Buchanan was another Aussie pioneer for bmx and she had some horrific injuries too.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That was a surprise win for Shriever.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Kookaburras still undefeated but their game against Spain finished in a 1-1 draw.

In the Rugby 7's, Australia lost to USA 14-12. They will play Fiji in the Quarter Final which isn't going to be an easy match.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Australia currently coming 1st in Race 6 of the two person dinghy sailing.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Scratch that, Spain have taken the lead.

It's only leg 1/6 so there's a while to go yet.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Brandon Starc has qualified for the men's high jump final.

That's on Sunday. If anyone thinks that last name sounds familiar, Brandon Starc is the younger brother Australian cricketer Mitchell Starc.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Yeah the sailors are starting to do alright, might still be a couple of golds there.

I'm excited about the medley relays, all three in the swimming.

It will be interesting to see if the Aussies can find a good breatstroker for the women because the other three legs are all guns in McKeon, McKeown and Campbell.

The men are up against it with really only Chalmers, Larkin and Stubble but Chalmers the only real standout.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • broncoscope
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Alec
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.