OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

I've looked at the schedule and results and I'm not seeing a 4th gold medal so I think they were getting the bronze won in the men's quadruple sculls final confused with a gold.

Brianna Throssell has qualified for the women's 200m butterfly final.

She won't win it, but maybe she could produce a surprise performance and get a bronze.

Yeah Dean Boxall is very toxic.

Fucking stupid Americans and their sour grapes.

Brianna Throssell has qualified for the women's 200m butterfly final.

She won't win it, but maybe she could produce a surprise performance and get a bronze.
would have to be the swim of her life, between the 2 Americans and the Chinese its gonna be tough

If we need to move Australia Day we should change the date to July 28. What a great day for Australia!

The US swim team is not really performing are they. They should win this 1500 with Ledecky though. Two Aussies but neither will likely win a medal.

Ledecky is getting chased down here, not fast enough but she isn’t the same swimmer she was at present.

Well relay time, this will be a big ask to win. Not impossible

wtf happened to the US, they were cruising and then just... died in the arse. didn't even medal.

Looked like we had silver in the bag with 25m to go, unfortunately he seemed to hit a wall with 10m to go.

Looked like we had silver in the bag with 25m to go, unfortunately he seemed to hit a wall with 10m to go.
i thought the opposite, another 5m and we got silver. .03 between us and russia.

Courier Mail's live blog headline:

Ledecky gets her cold​

:rofl

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • Cavalo
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.