2021 Rule Changes

PVL is trying to claim that his massacre hasn't caused the significant increase in injuries. saying there is no proof this is the case.

yet Rothfield reported the other day that the NRL had a "secret injury surveillance report" (one they won't release) that disputes that claim.

PVL is trying to claim that his massacre hasn't caused the significant increase in injuries. saying there is no proof this is the case.

yet Rothfield reported the other day that the NRL had a "secret injury surveillance report" (one they won't release) that disputes that claim.

He'll be begged for forgiveness for anyone even insinuating he has done something wrong.

Why not turn back the clock a bit and increase the interchange by 2 bench by 1. Tell the coaches they have to manage their bench for injuries as well as tactically. No free subs for HIA. 18th man can only be used if 14 through 17 cannot play.

Last edited:
Why not turn back the clock a bit and increase the interchange by 2 bench by 1. Tell the coaches they have to manage their bench for injuries as well as tactically. No free subs for HIA. 18th man can only be used if 14 through 17 cannot play.
I'm 100% for getting rid of HIA free subs. It's just an exploited interchange. Melbourne abuse it every single week right about when they would normally be interchanging their forwards.

If they're sticking with this dumb light speed gameplay, get the interchanges back to 10

I'm 100% for getting rid of HIA free subs. It's just an exploited interchange. Melbourne abuse it every single week right about when they would normally be interchanging their forwards.

If they're sticking with this dumb light speed gameplay, get the interchanges back to 10
From what I've seen, every single club abuses the rule. Is there anywhere that they collect the stats for the amount of HIA's each club uses on average per game?

From what I've seen, every single club abuses the rule. Is there anywhere that they collect the stats for the amount of HIA's each club uses on average per game?
Not that I know of. Most clubs abuse it to sole degree but Melbourne are the worst. They seem to time it with regular forward interchanges.

If you’re on Twitter, this bloke is worth a follow, some really good stuff backed up with stats.

Biggest average losing margin this round since 2004.

It will be interesting (depressing) to see how it plays out post origin when most clubs are a mathematical certainty to miss the finals and don't care anymore. I can see more than a few 50-60+ blow outs.

It will be interesting (depressing) to see how it plays out post origin when most clubs are a mathematical certainty to miss the finals and don't care anymore. I can see more than a few 50-60+ blow outs.
It’s like NYC has moved in and taken over NRL. Those blowout scores were a feature towards the end.

And all media and sundry claiming how much of a saviour Vlandys is.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • broncs30
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Rookie Alan
  • Gray
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosMan
  • Wolfie
  • kman
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.