FOOTBALL 2022 FIFA World Cup

And speaking of content, for those of you interested, fifa.com has full replays of a shit ton of WC matches. I haven't been able to go through to see just how many they have, but there's a lot.

You can watch Australia's entire '06 WC. I've just been watching France's entire '98 WC. They even have full replays of Australia's first ever WC matches.

And if any of you want to know how to download them, hit me up and I'll show you how.

LET'S GO NETHERLANDS!

Destroy these *****.

Pass was just a bit too heavy for Depay but that's a good sign that they went for a crack at goal straight away.

Jeez, Qatar are going for it..

Almost caught out the defence. Wake up guys, stop giving away the ball so easily.

Oh get the **** up you sook.

He barely fucking touched you.

How is that a foul? He fucking tripped over the ball.

Damn it Klaassen, get the **** out of the way.

Senegal have a penalty!

Yeah that's a penalty.

Ecuador can't complain much about that one.

And Sarr nails the penalty!

Senegal take the lead!

Good half from Netherlands.

They are in control of this game and have been more composed than their other games. LVG starting Depay has been a good move, he's been good and has been threatening. He was unlucky not to score himself and have Netherlands up 2-0 at the break.

Half time in the other match.

Senegal have been really taking it to Ecuador, out of the two teams they want the win more and have been the better team between the two sides.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them score more goals and come away with the win.

DE JONG!!

Barsham can't control Depay's shot and it deflected to De Jong who nails it.

This ref is a fucking joke.

Hmm checking it for a handball.

Damn, that's a handball by Gakpo.

It's taken off them.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  • Griffo
  • Alec
  • Harry Sack
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Thelmus
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • jarro65
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.