2022 Predictions

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
We're only a few hours from kick-off, so I'm just going to steal this from Fox I want to know your picks for...

Premiers:
Dark Horses:
Misses Finals:
Wooden Spoon:

Premiers: Sydney Roosters
Dark Horses: Gold Coast Titans
Misses Finals: South Sydney Rabbitohs
Wooden Spoon: Wests Tigers

Premiers: Sydney Roosters
Dark Horses: Manly Sea Eagles
Misses Finals: Gold Coast Titans
Wooden Spoon: Wests Tigers

Premiers: Roosters
Dark Horses: Eels
Misses Finals: Rabbitohs
Wooden Spoon: Cowboys

Dark Horses: Sharks
Misses Finals: Bunnies
Wooden Spoon: Tigers

I've taken Dark Horse to mean a club that will surprise a few, I don't think they're a chance of winning it. Dragons to also surprise a few I think.

Premiers: Manly
Dark Horses(AKA they won't be as shit as they seem) : Bulldogs (taken Harry's interpretation here)
Misses Finals: Rabbits
Wooden Spoon: Dragons

I've taken Dark Horse to mean a club that will surprise a few, I don't think they're a chance of winning it. Dragons to also surprise a few I think.
took it as winning the comp

Wooden Spoon: Bulldogs
Kinder Surprise: Dragons

Premiers: Panthers
Dark horse: Raiders
Misses finals: Eels

Premiers: Storm

Dark Horses (ie not as shit as anticipated): I'll go warriors making the 8... their pack is good with Lodge, AFB and Curran (Tohu to return mid year), and they have attack in the spine via Walsh, Kodi and SJ. They may even drop Kodi back to bench to increase potency at hooker.

Misses Finals: Souths (have a hard draw to start the year)... but realistically Knights to drop out from last year's top 8

Wooden Spoon: Tigers...
but hoping and praying for cows to get it. Unfortunately I just think their draw is too easy for them to fail that hard and pick up the spoon... and one of their biggest shortcomings (long kicking) has been alleviated by introducing penalties inside your own half

Premiership. Chooks
Dark horse. Us
Miss finales. Rabbits.
Spoon. A yellow & black striped cow... Tigers/Cows, I dunno. Both equal last?

Premiers: Eels
Dark Horses: Titans
Misses Finals: Knights

To give you guys an idea of FoxLeague's interpretation of a Dark Horse, they've largely gone for St. George Illawarra with Vossy going with the Titans and Cronk going with the Sharks.

I wouldn't really consider Manly or Parramatta dark horses since they're among the favourites to win the competition.

I understand the logic behind St George but I don't really see them as a serious premiership threat. I don't mind Cronulla as a pick here but I consider them fairly safe pick so I'll go with the Titans who are expected to miss the eight. If their young guns can step up and take their game to the next level I can see them really turning some heads and being a nightmare to tip.

Dark Horses: Broncos
Misses Finals: Knights and Titans

Premiers: Penrith
Dark Horses: Broncos
Misses Finals: Souths and Newcastle

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • Allo
  • kman
  • Manofoneway
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • FGfrom50
  • kiwibronco
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.