2023 Season.. Top 5 Predictions

But the real question is who wins out of a team of fullbacks vs a team of props??

I'll wait @Sproj

Challenge accepted:

1. J.Bromwich
2. Twal
3. Fonua-Blake
4. Campbell-Gillard
5. Papalii
6. Welch
7. McGuire
8. Fisher-Harris
9. B.Smith (he was named a number of times at prop so I'm going with it)
10. Collins
11. Flegler
12. Haas
13. Carrigan

14. Hetherington
15. Taupau
16. McLean
17. Waerea-Hargreaves

J Brom at fullback and Twal on the wing… reckon I’m going with the team of fullbacks in that.

Challenge accepted:

1. J.Bromwich
2. Twal
3. Fonua-Blake
4. Campbell-Gillard
5. Papalii
6. Welch
7. McGuire
8. Fisher-Harris
9. B.Smith (he was named a number of times at prop so I'm going with it)
10. Collins
11. Flegler
12. Haas
13. Carrigan

14. Hetherington
15. Taupau
16. McLean
17. Waerea-Hargreaves

Haas would be fullback I reckon. He'd have the motor to run all day

My no.1 predication for the year was gonna be......

Anthony Milford for the 2023 Dally M Medal

...I'm a little concerned.

Cringe Reaction GIF

My no.1 predication for the year was gonna be......

Anthony Milford for the 2023 Dally M Medal

...I'm a little concerned.

Cringe Reaction GIF

I was gonna say that surely he can’t play that bad again but…well sorry

Anything is possible. I mean Fittler got a gig or two... Watching Fittler and Johns host a talk show about footy is just mind numbingly boring.

Do you remember that time when we (incoherent ramblings).

Also that new host of their show has a punchable face, I don't know what it is but just can't stand him.

Do you remember that time when we (incoherent ramblings).

Also that new host of their show has a punchable face, I don't know what it is but just can't stand him.
It's because he's always giving his own stupid opinion on everything, and has no charisma whatsoever. Bracey was a much better interviewer.

It's because he's always giving his own stupid opinion on everything, and has no charisma whatsoever. Bracey was a much better interviewer.

Yeah that is probably it. He did it with Sterlo too. I was just like, shut up man, no one cares what you think, let Sterlo talk.

Prediction 1: AOB first coach sacked. I can see the Drags clinging on to Hook until the bitter end because there's no one else.

Prediction 2: Joseph Sua'ali'i Dally M medalist

Prediction 3: Tedesco will announce 2024 is his final season. Suddenly the Rorters have a mountain of cap to play with and probably go hard for Haas.

Prediction 4: Seibold won't be the complete disaster everyone thinks, but is only good enough to achieve 11th - 13th.

Prediction 5: Broncos will finish 6th - 9th. If it's outside the 8 again, Kev is shown the door. Walsh and Carrigan will be far and away our best players for the year.

Anything is possible. I mean Fittler got a gig or two... Watching Fittler and Johns host a talk show about footy is just mind numbingly boring.
He was into coaching basically from the start, Johns on the other hand has been very evasive around it other then the mercenary halves coaching he does with a few teams, I think he is completely scared of the responsibility required to control the whole team.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.