2023 State of Origin Discussion

More importantly Tino may miss a week for that too 😞

It's not a raised elbow - but yeah you could be right.

The media is going to run with this all weekend. Tino did nothing wrong but he'll be out of origin regardless.

Good on Tino calling out the role the media plays in this.

if Tino is out what is the middle replacement for him you guys think?

bit of an old video but I thought it would be worth a post here, to understand Hammer and his iconic try celebration more:

He played for the Cairns Kangaroos which was my first club I played for from ages 8 to 9 when I lived there as a kid after moving from Brisbane living at White Rock on the outer suburbs but we all knew that was the club to be at in the City(moved to Sydney after that and played for Kellyville Bushrangers who share the training ground with Parra now but not at the time).

Tino may not have used the elbow but he does basically attack the head of the tackler with his forearm, he has plenty of other mates who do it as well, JWH and NAS being prime examples.

I don't think it was the correct decision IMO. It was correct as far as precedent goes (particularly with, as mentioned above, what JWH and NAS get away with), but it makes a mockery of the "duty of care" in regards to concussion risks. For Qld's sake I am glad he's not suspended, but I don't like it.

I don't think it was the correct decision IMO. It was correct as far as precedent goes (particularly with, as mentioned above, what JWH and NAS get away with), but it makes a mockery of the "duty of care" in regards to concussion risks. For Qld's sake I am glad he's not suspended, but I don't like it.

What did he do wrong? Api got his head in a bad position.

Active Now

• marw
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Brotherdu
  • Spike
  • Pablo
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.