10. Mitchell
11. Frizell
12. SBW
13. Taupau

14. Hynes
15. JWH
16. Thaiday
17. Fifita

And then when told these guys are either not qualified for NSW or are retired, he’ll say that’s racist and quit the job just before the first game.

Mundine’s team would be:

1. Mitchell
2. Addo-Carr
3. Staggs
4. Hammer
5. Blacklock
6. Mundine
7. Walker
8. Haas
9. B.Smith
10. Mitchell
11. Frizell
12. SBW
13. Taupau

14. Hynes
15. JWH
16. Thaiday
17. Fifita

And then when told these guys are either not qualified for NSW or are retired, he’ll say that’s racist and quit the job just before the first game.
He's naming himself? Gold

Mundine’s team would be:

1. Mitchell
2. Addo-Carr
3. Staggs
4. Hammer
5. Blacklock
6. Mundine
7. Walker
8. Haas
9. B.Smith
10. Mitchell
11. Frizell
12. SBW
13. Taupau

14. Hynes
15. JWH
16. Thaiday
17. Fifita

You forgot Mundine as captain

Doubtful in my eyes... Dearden looks every bit an origin player, and his influence at the cows is starting to come through.

I think it's only a matter of time before they commit to him being the 7 and start to phase Chad out. It's not like Chad's kicking game is all that great anyway, so why not start working towards Dearden taking it over.

At this stage I'd have him as the front runner to being a long term 7 for Qld moving forward, unless someone comes from nowhere

To me Ezra needs to start expanding his game to being a bit more well rounded... or having a bit more ownership on the result. He's a great support runner and finishes off plays well, but at the moment it's Walsh and Reynolds that hold the key to our results, and Ezra fits in around that.

Not a bad thing, because he's still super young and has a lot of development left in him yet.
You think for him to show he's an origin player he's got to take ownership of the team ahead of Reynolds and Walsh?

I'd say the opposite. Mam should know his role and play it well, not overstep his position just so he looks good, rather then what's best for the team. Dearden takes charge because he has Chad "we didn't want reynolds" Townsend beside him...

You think for him to show he's an origin player he's got to take ownership of the team ahead of Reynolds and Walsh?

I'd say the opposite. Mam should know his role and play it well, not overstep his position just so he looks good, rather then what's best for the team. Dearden takes charge because he has Chad "we didn't want reynolds" Townsend beside him...
It was more about the comparison with Dearden. The question was if Ezra can supersede Dearden for next inline at origin level.

Dearden is taking ownership of the cows over the Chad... we're not sure yet if Ezra can do that, but he's young as ****, so who knows where he'll end up

It was more about the comparison with Dearden. The question was if Ezra can supersede Dearden for next inline at origin level.

Ezra needs to find more in his attack game........

I reckon people look at Mundine's boxing career and give him too much credit for being some sort of showman who knows how to sell tickets.

He's just a straight up flog.

Who is giving Mundine credit?

Dearden is taking ownership of the cows over the Chad... we're not sure yet if Ezra can do that, but he's young as ****, so who knows where he'll end up
They do play different though, Ezra is more of a runner and is signifcantly better at that then Dearden.

I'll make a NSW team for game 3 based purely on being based in QLD so they have a close proximity to people who understand Origin:

1. Drinkwater
2. Kelly
3. Staggs
4. Aitken
5. Jennings
6. Katoa
7. Reynolds
8. Mclean
9. Robson
10. Haas
11. Leilua
12. Stimson
13. Stone

14. Verrills
15. Nicholls
16. Jolliffe
17. Townsend

18. O'Sullivan(if he played more probably swap him with Townsend)

Not including players who are signed to non QLD teams who played in Qcup this year.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.