2023 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

Glorious game. Not a fan of Reece playing up but it’s against Luia so I’ll allow it.

Crazy defence and made the most of our chances.

#whatdynasty
Yeah was my only gripe against Walsh. I know there are probably 98% of NRL players that would love to plaster Luai's nose across his face, but just let the flog **** be a flog ****. Don't get wrapped up in that shit.

I don't think Manly losing Turbo hurts them that much.

His form this year has been bog average. I think they will be better having Garrick at the back.

His form this year has been bog average. I think they will be better having Garrick at the back.

You know it’ll be the worse option in Weekes

Yeah was my only gripe against Walsh. I know there are probably 98% of NRL players that would love to plaster Luai's nose across his face, but just let the flog **** be a flog ****. Don't get wrapped up in that shit.
You know Walsh is too fired up when Flegs is the one settling things down.

Except spud pies hasn't been playing him at fullback when Turbo isn't there.

Surely now with a long term injury Garrick goes straight to the back... but pies is pies... and he's a stubborn prick

Billy is so fucking passionate about origin.

I kind of hope he doesn't go to club land, because his man management, passion and technical nous could make him one of the real great origin coaches.

It's only 3 games a year and he throws everything into it... could he handle the same level as a club coach

Cook should've played hooker, NSW really needed his running speed at ruck. Robson is too slow, should've been benched, put Murray at centre. Fittler's future coaching career is pretty much over.

Imagine kissing the badge when sin binned after losing the series 2-0, and the game by 26 points. 😁 Imagine.

Screenshot 20230621 230903 Twitter

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Socnorb
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Xzei
  • FGfrom50
  • Mr Fourex
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Tmac
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • lynx000
  • Griffo
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.