2024 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Getting Hard GIF by Saturday Night Live

Still think NRL jersey prices are ABSOLUTELY FUCKING COOKED in this country, and I refuse to pay full price.

Would love to have this one, but will have to hope it goes on sale, or grab it second hand.

Still think NRL jersey prices are ABSOLUTELY FUCKING COOKED in this country, and I refuse to pay full price.

Would love to have this one, but will have to hope it goes on sale, or grab it second hand.

Have a look on Taobao, can find Broncs jerseys pretty cheap on there.

Hell yeh..!.....love that the club is honouring our heritage like this.

I recall me and my brother badgering our mother to buy us this kit plus shorts back in 1995. The factory that made them was , i think, in Burleigh at the time. We lived in Mermaid Beach at the time.

Our had the ARL crest rather than the NSWRL as it was 1995 at the time.

Mine had the number "6 " on sleeves and back, my brother had "5"..

We then used to wear them & replay Broncos games betwen us on Pizzy park..!

It's been 30 years....might as well get it again!

Yep if they were $80 I reckon I'd probably buy a new one just about every year, but $150-$160 or whatever it is... yeah not happening this year.

I was rocking a WOW jersey for like 10yrs haha

Women have to express their interest. 🙄
Have they not seen the uptick in members coinciding with Reece Walsh and they think 20k of those members aren't female!!

That's not even accounting for how many Patty has brought through the gates... although that could be men as well when it comes to Patrick

It feels so weird that women can't buy this jersey .. and just have to kind of stand by and watch all the guys get thiers.

It's special. Let us girls have jerseys too.

Nah, get back in the kitchen...

season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor

Kidding obviously.

Is it possible they're planning to release one for the womens team? I'd like to see that tbh but it's dumb as shit not to release them at the same time.

Have they not seen the uptick in members coinciding with Reece Walsh and they think 20k of those members aren't female!!

That's not even accounting for how many Patty has brought through the gates... although that could be men as well when it comes to Patrick
10K left with Herbert voted the best looker in the NRL .
About 7 strawberry blond fetishers left with the banana farmer .

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.