2024 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Really like my new jersey, except not being able to spell Ryan correctly is bit annoying.

Attachments

• 20240321_093213.jpg
    20240321_093213.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 20240321_093240.jpg
    20240321_093240.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 28
Well as woman I rather wear the male jersey. It's more comfortable.

Well as woman I rather wear the male jersey. It's more comfortable.
I'm normally in a small size, but went for a medium size just for comfort.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it fits me lol 🤞

I always go a size up and you have to show it off when it comes
I paid a little extra for overnight express delivery, so it should have been here today, and I should have been wearing it for tonight's game. I was shopping at the Pacific Fair store, but for some reason it's now coming from Loganholme, and apparently that adds an extra day on delivery. 🙄

I paid a little extra for overnight express delivery, so it should have been here today, and I should have been wearing it for tonight's game. I was shopping at the Pacific Fair store, but for some reason it's now coming from Loganholme, and apparently that adds an extra day on delivery. 🙄
That sucks. I know when the post man is here Rosie runs into my bedroom

So does the post man?
No.
She is harmless but if the Broncos don't win she becomes the Sassy cat doesn't want pats tail up showing her butt towards the match Rosie is extremely pissy when we lose

Jersey was being delivered today, I'm here waiting for it and get the dreaded Aus Post "we tried to deliver but nobody was home". Bullshit.

I've ordered a dodge replica heritage jersey from Aliexpress.

Will report back on quality and display model photos if you're lucky.

I got from Taobao which is basically the same things a few years ago, still going strong today, looks just like the real thing.

I've ordered a dodge replica heritage jersey from Aliexpress.

Will report back on quality and display model photos if you're lucky.

The ones I saw there didn't have the Kia logo on the front, it was photoshopped off the pics of Patty they stole - did you order one of those? The other home and away jersey listings had the logo still, oddly.

The ones I saw there didn't have the Kia logo on the front, it was photoshopped off the pics of Patty they stole - did you order one of those? The other home and away jersey listings had the logo still, oddly.

I did, I messaged the seller to ask and they sent me a photo of the actual product.

My guess is they remove the sponsorship logos and clothing company logos from those main photos so they're not infringing on copyright or something? I realise that doesn't make much sense if they're still on the photos of the other jerseys though. 😂

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.