2024 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

I did, I messaged the seller to ask and they sent me a photo of the actual product.

My guess is they remove the sponsorship logos and clothing company logos from those main photos so they're not infringing on copyright or something? I realise that doesn't make much sense if they're still on the photos of the other jerseys though. 😂

Ah, cool, thanks! Let us know how it goes!

Just got it from rebel. It is the first jersey I have bought for about 10 years (last was the retro powers jersey).

Usually wear a L/XL but was concerned it may come in small due to style of jerseys these days so got 2 XL. Fits comfortably, a little large and long but I prefer that to being too tight.

New jersey just arrived! Just in time for tonight's game!

IMG 20240404 WA0000

I'm happy for you mate .......but

I fucken hated that jersey design. JMO.

I'm happy for you mate .......but

I fucken hated that jersey design. JMO.
Well the jersey I wore all last year was cursed, so I needed to upgrade lol. Love this design.

We won with a Collar, tell me if he did with his skin tight jersey 🤔

If anyone's looking for the new diamonds heritage jersey whats your team at Redcliffe have them in stock in different sizes. Just went there and picked myself up a 92 Jersey.

No matter what it looks like, I'm buying it. ♥️

I also really want a women's Battle of Brisbane Jersey .. so bad lol. 🙏
I got the last Anzac Jersey but if this one's really good it's going to be so tempting..
Bought the 92 Jersey only last week. If I buy another jersey just means Ive gotta go to more games at Suncorp which isn't a bad thing.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • Brotherdu
  • Kev_Guz
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • broncos4life
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.