OFFICIAL 2024 draw

FREE TO AIR (Channel 9) in Blue
HOME in Green

PREMIERSHIP
Round 1: Roosters - Sun, Mar 3. 2:30PM. Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas
Round 2: Rabbitohs - Thurs, Mar 14. 7PM.
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 3: Panthers - Thurs, Mar 21. 7PM. BlueBet Stadium, Penrith
Round 4: Cowboys - Fri, Mar 29. 7.05PM.
Round 5: Storm - Thurs, Apr 4. 7PM. AAMI Park, Melbourne
Round 6: Dolphins - Fri, Apr 12. 8PM.
Round 7: Raiders - Sat, Apr 20. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 8: Tigers - Sat, Apr 27. 5:30pm. Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney
Round 9: Roosters - Fri, May 3. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 10: Eels - Fri, May 10. 8PM. CommBank Stadium, Sydney
Round 11: Sea Eagles - Friday, May 17. 8PM.
Round 12: Titans - Sunday, May 26. 2PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 13: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 1: Wed, Jun 5. 8:05PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 14: Sharks - Sat, Jun 8. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 15: Rabbitohs - Fri, Jun 14. 8PM. Accor Stadium, Sydney
Round 16: BYE
STATE OF ORIGIN 2: Wed, Jun 26. 8:10PM. Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Round 17: Warriors - Sat, Jun 29. 3PM. Go Media Stadium, Auckland
Round 18: Panthers -Fri, July 5, 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 19: Dragons - Sat, July 13. 7:35PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
STATE OF ORIGIN 3: Wed, July 17. 8:10PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 20: Knights - Sat, July 20. 5:30PM. McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle
Round 21: Bulldogs - Sat, July 27. 3PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 22: Titans - Sat, Aug 3. 3PM. Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast
Round 23: Cowboys - Sat, Aug 10. 5:30PM. Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville
Round 24: BYE
Round 25: Eels - Fri, Aug 23. 8PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 26: Dolphins - Sat, Aug 31. 5:30PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Round 27:Storm - Thurs, Sep 5. 7:50PM. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

1ScreenF xf4NPbUAAzvxB
2ScreenF xf4NPbkAALF3b
3ScreenF xf4NQa4AAsRrU
4ScreenF xf4NOasAAdgVt

Smoothy has some lapses in defence, Bill is still the obvious choice 9 just with his defence alone. I didnt see him get wrong footed at marker once. Smoothy took 4 minutes and they scored off the back of it.
I think it will be the GF pair for round one, but it wouldnt be a shock to see mozer get ahead of smoothy and start.
Hes a lot closer to being picked than i thought he would be based on what he did in that wynnum trial.
Ben te kura looked liked that over-developed kid in a juniors game when he scored, but i still think he is a little off NRL fitness at this time.
Both he and willison will start in qld cup for mine. Marty tupou and hethrington will play back up and i thought hunt did everything he could to lock up the third forward spot, but baker will be there as well.
Id love to find a spot for sailor somewhere (id even throw him the utility spot at a pinch) but i suspect he is a bridge too far.
If ever squad player needed a spot made for him its sailor. He is THAT good.

I think it will be the GF pair for round one, but it wouldnt be a shock to see mozer get ahead of smoothy and start.
Hes a lot closer to being picked than i thought he would be based on what he did in that wynnum trial.
Ben te kura looked liked that over-developed kid in a juniors game when he scored, but i still think he is a little off NRL fitness at this time.
Both he and willison will start in qld cup for mine. Marty tupou and hethrington will play back up and i thought hunt did everything he could to lock up the third forward spot, but baker will be there as well.
Id love to find a spot for sailor somewhere (id even throw him the utility spot at a pinch) but i suspect he is a bridge too far.
Right about Te Kura, wrong about Willison.

Maybe elaborate instead of speaking in riddles.
Sorry, I just didn't think it was that profound. I ranked the hookers, with Billy coming bottom. Cue outrage and eye roll emojis. McHunt and his AGENDA again. Then posted Supercoach's, which was funny in that it had Paix leading the board, and Billy nudging out Smoothy at the other end.

Mozer is clearly a cut above the other three, but a bit more time in the cellar won't do him any harm.

SuperCoach saw it very differently:

Paix: 39
Mozer: 28
Walters: 20
Smoothy: 15

Walsh: 111
Sailor: 52
Madden: 44
Reynolds: 36
If we're going supercoach then Paix got 30 or so points for his try (17 try + 10 linebreak + 1 run + 2 tackle break) so he was like 9 points from the rest of his time on the field.

These AGENDA thingies sound pretty evil. Any idea how to scale one back to an opinion?

Yes and in fact it is actually simpler than you would think. Just don't voice the same opinion over and over and over and over and over again. When you constantly drone on about the same thing in almost every thread, that is when it becomes an agenda and agendas are tedious.

Yes and in fact it is actually simpler than you would think. Just don't voice the same opinion over and over and over and over and over again. When you constantly drone on about the same thing in almost every thread, that is when it becomes an agenda and agendas are tedious.
Yes, specifically the wrong opinion over and over again, about a player that's more than proven himself the best #9 at the club... Just enjoy it Mchunt, get in board and be a broncos fan. Kevy walters son is an NRL player, contending for grand finals. Surely thats a bit exciting, even for a grumpy Mcunt like yourself?

It seems anyone who isn't onboard the Billy train has an agenda.

It has to be, surely no Bronco fan can actually believe Billy Walters isn't doing a fantastic job.

This supercoach thing is a gee up, old mate knows it too. I can't believe people took that bait.

Willison is ready for regular first grade, no need to send him back to cup now, let him continue to develop coming off the bench.

Willison is ready for regular first grade, no need to send him back to cup now, let him continue to develop coming off the bench.
[/QUOTE

I think it’s mozer time to fill in the 14 every thing his does around the ruck allows for our attack to flow giving him more time will only do him and the team a benefit

It has to be, surely no Bronco fan can actually believe Billy Walters isn't doing a fantastic job.

This supercoach thing is a gee up, old mate knows it too. I can't believe people took that bait.
I don’t hate Billy he’s done a great job, but I also just love Smoothy and Mozer (especially in attack). I think smoothy is underrated in some respects, very crafty & composed

I don’t hate Billy he’s done a great job, but I also just love Smoothy and Mozer (especially in attack). I think smoothy is underrated in some respects, very crafty & composed

Unfortunately it's not the NFL, you can't just bring on players when we have the ball.

Unfortunately it's not the NFL, you can't just bring on players when we have the ball.
Yeah good one brah, but is Smoothys D that shite? Yeah the 9 for cowboys ran through him but he also went through Haas too. People acting like Smoothy is terrible in D and Billy is miles better

Kevvie won't give a shit how good he is in attack if he can't make tackles.
“Can’t make tackles” is a massive exaggeration.

I know they didn’t player the same amount of minutes or games last year but Billy Walters last year missed 75 tackles & smoothy missed 24.

In QCup Smoothy had a 95% tackle efficiency.

To act like their defence is “worlds apart” is a ridiculous narrative.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • mrslong
  • Xzei
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncoscope
  • Kev_Guz
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • Harry Sack
  • Maddy
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • The Don
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.