2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

I'd be interested to know how much he signed for.

I wonder if he eventually slashed his asking price or the Titans were the only club to come to the party.

Titans now have even more money wrapped up in their forward pack. Weird choice of signing.

You’ve got Tino, Fifita, now RCG, Fotuaika and Fermor all locked up on good money. That’s probably around 5 million dollars if not more in just five players.

That pack will lay an amazing platform for anyone back line but like…there isn’t much of a backline to capitalise.

Titans now have even more money wrapped up in their forward pack. Weird choice of signing.

You’ve got Tino, Fifita, now RCG, Fotuaika and Fermor all locked up on good money. That’s probably around 5 million dollars if not more in just five players.

That pack will lay an amazing platform for anyone back line but like…there isn’t much of a backline to capitalise.
I think their outside backs are good. Its their spine that's not great. Hopefully Carter Gordon comes good for them

Lots of money on props.. be very interesting with how this plays out

Milford has reportedly been offered a one-year extension by the Phins

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Kev_Guz
  • Xzei
  • Stix
  • bb_gun
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Bongo
  • Redfern_1980
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hoof Hearted
  • leon.bott
  • broncsgoat
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.