2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

ScreenScreenshot 2024 01 22 at 12 39 24 Watch Hobbling Broncos skipper injured helped from field

Deja vu all over again (09.12.2022)

Club doesn't think it's serious but don't know the full extent of the damage yet.

So doesn't sound like ACL or Achilles injury.

Reyno seems confident he'll still be playing in the Vegas match.

I reckon this year we will see a changing of the guard with Reyno. The club will be less reliant on him and the young guys will start to get the team around. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ezra to start sharing some of the kicking duties.

Dave Ballard:

"Adam picked up the injury in a drill towards the end of today's session. He had a scan this afternoon at the Qscan Clive Berghofer Centre facility which showed a foot muscle strain. We'll see how Adam pulls up over the next 24 hours but he is a quick healer and we expect him to be back running in the coming days."​

Looking forward to seeing a genuine left-center lining up in position with Cobbo. I've often wondered whether teams overlook the importance of playing centers and wingers on their preferred sides. Look at the damage Inglis and Latrell did with that right arm fend at left-center and hopefully we'll see a bit of that from Cobbo this year.

I'll be interested to see how Herbie goes on his preferred side at the dolphins. There could be another level to his game, though he's playing behind a lesser pack and with a much weaker backline.

Imagine getting the offloads to stick and Walsh and Mam playing off the back of them.

I highly doubt it's going to happen, it's only the media making a story about it but if he did come back it's people who know more of what he's like making the decision so I won't be against it.

I'm imagining all the lost ball we have as a result of a nothing offload.

He probably makes as many offloads as anyone else but only a minor percentage of them actually benefit the team, let's be honest about that.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Old Mate
  • LittleDavey
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.