2024 State of Origin - Game III Discussion

Not even the even up. 14-8 plus what was not called. Klein is so shit

Think I'm done with the NRL, honestly. I get no joy from watching anymore. Klein could not have gifted the Blues the series more. Billy's selections were off-base and the Blues no doubt stronger, but the way those games were "managed" was sickening. I don't know how much more I can cop.

EDIT - all those asking why Klein keeps getting the biggest games, well, there's your answer. He manages things perfectly. Plausible deniability. It's disgusting.

I think Gagai and Holmes have shown its wing or nothing for them. We really lack decent centers. We just need to get a couple who just do their jobs and dont look for anything flash.

Moses probably gets the Wally Lewis medal.

I think Gagai and Holmes have shown its wing or nothing for them. We really lack decent centers. We just need to get a couple who just do their jobs and dont look for anything flash.
Cobbo needed to be on the left and Gagai was far too ball hoggy that game but to be fair I don't know our other options QLD lack starter Depth to NSW.

Cobbo needed to be on the left and Gagai was far too ball hoggy that game but to be fair I don't know our other options QLD lack starter Depth to NSW.

We dont have much in the way of centers.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Dreaglor
  • Waynesaurus
  • KickHaas
  • bb_gun
  • Kev_Guz
  • Aldo
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Foordy
  • Wild Horse
  • Justwin
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • mystico
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.