CRICKET 24/25 Queensland Bulls

Get Neser to open the batting for aus lol, can't be any worse than some of the other options

Bancroft never was .
He can`t swing his blade in a straight line . Maybe OK against 2nd stringers . Get`s found out against elite opposition .

Neser back to being Neser, 14 wickets last year from your best bowler just isn't it.

The future of Australian batting here..
IMG 1407

Konstas with his new highest score. Bear in mind, he's a baby.

Davies continues to really, really impress. I'd like to see him get around the test squad this year. Gotta future proof to an extent and basically, aside from Green, both Hardie and Davies are your next two clear stand out 25 or younger players.

Good to see Harcus Marris get a 100 for Victoria, albeit against a pretty average looking Tasmania attack..

We’re going to need every man in form and every bit of luck this summer against that Indian attack

Konstas with his new highest score. Bear in mind, he's a baby.

Davies continues to really, really impress. I'd like to see him get around the test squad this year. Gotta future proof to an extent and basically, aside from Green, both Hardie and Davies are your next two clear stand out 25 or younger players.

I like the look of Hardie .
Performs well under pressure . Very skillful with bat and ball, and a very good fielder .

Good to see Harcus Marris get a 100 for Victoria, albeit against a pretty average looking Tasmania attack..

We’re going to need every man in form and every bit of luck this summer against that Indian attack
Harris could be averaging 200 in shield cricket and come back into the test side and average 20 like normal. He has had 26 digs at the top level now and scored 3 fifties with no hundreds. Time to just scratch his name from the calendar and move on. He obviously isn't good enough at test level.

It's the standout for me the whole tournament how technique sound they are.

Considering the 20/20 BBL generation they have grown up watching cricket.

Konstas 100 was all behind his front shoulder and moving to the ball. He's the best and that shows why he's the only one to play Shield and they played him at three at 18 and didn't hide him at five or six that stands out to me.

That top three of Dixon, Konstas and Weibgen are all very technical.

100 in game five. Turned 19 last week and all behind his shoulder today. It's a sign.

Neser bowls so well with that new cherry. I feel like he is on a hattick often.

Good to see some new batting talent out and about. Those 2 from NSW look the goods.

I was really hoping we’d get to see Dixon make his debut but alas no.

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere either but to the surprise of no one, Pucovski has retired sadly.

Gee that footwork for the Oliver Davies dismissal was poor. Stuck on the crease when you're set is just lazy cricket. Move your feet!

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • TimWhatley
  • Lostboy
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Sproj
  • azza.79
  • BRC088
  • Santa
  • davidp
  • Elcapitano20
  • mitch222
  • Dreaglor
  • Gaz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Justwin
  • Robboi_321
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.