OFFICIAL A day with Seibs

This is the "Don't cancel your membership" video. Show that Seibs is serious and gets there early and works out himself also(because people called him Piebold), Darius scoring a try off a set play(Boyd and a lack of set plays are both complaints fans have made on here), Croft being a talker (once again cries about the lack of leadership with Milf being quiet on the field as he is not an organiser), serious faces(We have complained about the team smiling and not caring about losing) and a leadership group(because of the lack of leadership our captain showed last year by lying down when run at).

If all of these aren't just put on for the camera and the team brings it round 1 I will be pretty excited but I am still annoyed at last season. Though I bought a jersey anyway because of that ISC sale so hopefully I can wear it with pride this season.

also

Win ffs.

Is it just me, or is Seibs making a very concerted effort to throw open the curtains?

Also pause @ 2:22 and look at the monitor. If I'm not completely blind, I think I see a bit of structure....
My concern is that the structure is still very shallow. By the time the ball moved wider, all our backs were very flat and defenders were in their face, and if that occurs against our typically passive defence (hopefully this is addressed this year) who knows how we will go against the roosters et al.

My concern is that the structure is still very shallow. By the time the ball moved wider, all our backs were very flat and defenders were in their face, and if that occurs against our typically passive defence (hopefully this is addressed this year) who knows how we will go against the roosters et al.
Good sign for our defence though you would think.

Looks like they all want to get home from a sterile and tedious High School class.
+ Milf being their highest paid player in the team, and their no. 1 play maker, not being in the 'leadership' group is a bit of a worry, and possibly suggests he is on the outer..

I don’t think he is. He has been under tremendous pressure and he just needs a 7 next to him which we have now. If he doesn’t do well this year he may be gone, but I think he will get back to his best

At the very least it's interesting. Would love to see more, maybe from different players or staff perspectives.

Kinda wish BG was here to tell us everything wrong with Seibs' routine. He would be all over this.
Is that in any way a helpful or informative post? The bloke doesn't even need to turn up for you to have a whinge about him.

Is that in any way a helpful or informative post? The bloke doesn't even need to turn up for you to have a whinge about him.
haha is yours? I was being serious not whinging at all. Now kindly piss off.

Cartman

I see a club with fantastic facilities and resources, rugby league players looking like disinterested uni students and a coach who clearly doesn't like spending time at home.

A healthy team does not lose 58 zip, something is broken with that squad and or culture and very little appears to have been done to correct this. The entire last season was noteable by just how little structure and planned moves made their way onto the field. I predict a 8th-10th placed finish in 2020 as something important is clearly missing from the organization but there are too many structural advantages with the club to fail totally, I would love to be positively surprised!

I think there is a lot of success tied in with cutting edge modern methods, sources of edge coming from differing playing philosophies and strategies, improved recruiting strategies and contract structuring (The Broncs board and Siebs coaching team appear to be bumblers in all of these areas sadly). Results will tell!

Last edited:
These are the names in order from the board in the video.

Halves
Croft
Milford
Dearden
Paix
Bird
O'Sullivan

Centres
Boyd
Bird
Perese
Staggs
Unknown

Hookers
Turpin
McCullough
Paix
Unknown (really long name?)

Edge
Glenn
Pangai Jnr (Im pretty sure as there is 2 words)
Fifita
Hopoate
Palasia

Middles
Haas
Lodge
the rest were blurry.

These are the names in order from the board in the video.

Halves
Croft
Milford
Dearden
Paix
Bird
O'Sullivan

Centres
Boyd
Bird
Perese
Staggs
Unknown

Hookers
Turpin
McCullough
Paix
Unknown (really long name?)

Edge
Glenn
Pangai Jnr (Im pretty sure as there is 2 words)
Fifita
Hopoate
Palasia

Middles
Haas
Lodge
the rest were blurry.

Bugger off dipshit. If you can't hack people calling you on your bullshit then maybe just give it a rest.

Bugger off dipshit. If you can't hack people calling you on your bullshit then maybe just give it a rest.
Mindreader too are we? You certainly sound like an impressive individual. In BG's last post he invited everyone to talk about him as he would be lurking. I believe in the right to bag stuff out thread they are discussing sanctimonious ***** who enjoy being offended on behalf of others but it's rather one sided in opinions. Perhaps you could pop over there and present your argument as to why you love doing it so much.

Mindreader too are we? You certainly sound like an impressive individual. In BG's last post he invited everyone to talk about him as he would be lurking. I believe in the right to bag stuff out thread they are discussing sanctimonious ***** who enjoy being offended on behalf of others but it's rather one sided in opinions. Perhaps you could pop over there and present your argument as to why you love doing it so much.
Yeah righto champ. Don't need to be a mindreader to see that you're a bellend. Nobody had mentioned anything about goat until you had to have a stir to get your internet jollies going, and instead of copping valid criticism you have to keep going on with it. If calling a dickhead on their dickheadery makes me a sanctimonious **** then so be it.

I'm not buying into any of this guff they put out this year. Heard it all from them in 2019. Lets see if they can walk the walk in 2020.
Tend to agree: it's nice to see Seibs putting the hours in, and not making light of the absolute pasting that was the culimation of his recent efforts, but I have no idea how to judge the relative effectiveness of his preseason methodology. Maybe I'm too old fashioned but I like to see the human side. I grew to appreciate Bennett's wagon circle approach, so this clinical schoolteacher droning on with jargon vibe is still a bit jarring.

On top of that, the recurring theme of criticism last season was Seibold waffling about stats that never translated to the paddock, instead of spotting a pair of plodders like Macca and Darius and punting them back to the QLD Cup. He did eventually appear to catch on but only after every commentator had been bagging him about the obvious for weeks.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • whykickamoocow
  • Justwin
  • Redux
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Skathen
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Alec
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncorob
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.