OFFICIAL A message for BroncosHQ from Billy Walters

I feel personally attacked when he started talking about haters.
I was waiting for him to single out a @McHunt for this:

Anyway, in the off chance you're reading this Billy, all the best to you and your Dad. All it takes is one great game and your "haters" will become fanboys overnight. You weren't far off it last night.

I feel personally attacked when he started talking about haters.
hateradeposter.jpg

I was waiting for him to single out a @McHunt for this:

Anyway, in the off chance you're reading this Billy, all the best to you and your Dad. All it takes is one great game and your "haters" will become fanboys overnight. You weren't far off it last night.

I said last week give him a chance .
Poor bugger has been trying to be the best #6 we have , then next week we want him to be Cam fcking Smith within 1 game .
I also said during the trials he is the best passer in the team minus Reynolds so I would like him passing from DH more than Jake . He was much better last night and can improve yet IMO .

Go Billy !

That was really cool. Good on ya Santa and Billy. Thanks legends.

Awesome stuff @Santa

Good on him for earning some money on the side as well. He deserves to crow a bit after last night's performance.

How does this request stuff work? Are there any good opposition players we can entice? Say $100,000 for Walsh?

Active Now

• Galah
  • Midean
  • davidp
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • MrRobot
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.