NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

Old Ray trying squeeze some more out of nothing.

Vegas is a shit idea anyway, Broncos should pull the whole team as a **** you to the NRL.
Right on @broncos4life.
Boy, I can’t wait for the huge impact this will have in the US 🙄. It’s very important that we pick up 3 more fans who have no idea what the **** they’re watching.

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.
It really wasn't over-hyped until the fans started howling.

This kind of howling:

It really wasn't over-hyped until the fans started howling.

This kind of howling:

Sure, and that post by Badel was totally well intended... do you really believe this would have spread like wildfire as it did without the help and push of mainstream media? Or are you trying to imply that because it was originally posted by people from mainstream media into social media, it somehow became the fans fault...?

Don't hold your breath, this will be forgotten about by the end of the weekend between All-Stars and the trials. As it should be.
I won't be mainly because I am not convinced it exists

You wont ever get it because its not in the public domain. The only way you will get a better picture of what went on is to talk to people there and hope they trust you enough to tell you what actually happened.

The media create one narrative to sensationalise the indident , and the club create another one to deflect as much negativity as possible. The facts get lost in it all.
That's it right there, I'll never see the evidence of Adam's guilt, either because it won't be released or it doesn't exist. And in the absence of evidence, I'll assume his innocence. It's the way it is supposed to be.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Viti
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • broncs30
  • Dash
  • vertigo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosMan
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • Bronx48
  • Volvo Driver
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.