OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

Shame Coates decided to abandon us... he would have thrived having Reynolds put the ball to him on a dime all game every game for the next 3 years.
Oates will have nightmares defending them in training

The gravity of this is huge. Staggs, Herbie and Isaako will be able to carve up on the edges with AR. Even TPJ and Bullemore will be damaging wide of the ruck. I can see gamble working well with AR. It would almost be worth throwing Milf a single year 350-400k contract to see how he fires.

Add Wayne Bennett in as coaching director to help with man management, its mouth watering.

Well done to Kev and Donuts, brilliant signing to change the tide.

Few souths fans already suggesting that there's no way he is leaving Sydney with his family for an offer less than Cronulla's

The good old days.. where every other club thought we were cheating the cap
I believe its fact that cronulla did offer more. I got told i was approx 150k more for the first 2 years. I have no idea what the final deal was from the Broncs, i have a feeling they front ended it.

or with an offseason to put a little size on would be an ideal ball playing Lock.
Definitely an option. Gives us a good rotation with Carrigan once he's back.

Shame Coates decided to abandon us... he would have thrived having Reynolds put the ball to him on a dime all game every game for the next 3 years.
I dare say the club would have told him Reynolds is coming.

Kevin Walters on whether he thinks Reynolds can take the Broncos to the finals:

“Of course I do, that’s why we signed him."

“I’m very excited, it’s wonderful news for the club. The club hasn’t had a playmaker of his class and ability for some time since Ben Hunt left. Adam is a premiership winner. He brings a lot of experience and a lot of composure in big situations. His goalkicking, his general kicking, his passing game, he is a great halfback so he will do well, but that’s for next year, we have a lot to get through this season before he arrives.”

“We’ve had a good look at his mind and his body. He is in good shape, he looks after himself, there are no problems with that whatsoever.”

“Players not wanting to join the Broncos has never been a concern of mine. I realise how big our club is and how powerful our club can be, but we need to get back to that winning formula and that is what every season is about - getting the Broncos back where they belong. I like Adam’s character. We did our background on him, he is a good family man with great values so he is the type of player that fits the mould of the player we want at our club.”

McHunt

Reynolds/Milford 2022 for 4-6 months to allow Staggs to build strength back up/match fitness in his knee works just fine for me. He won't get a full run this year when/if he returns (and is already 4 weeks late) and if he pops a hamstring early next year (cue Jack Bird) we're cooked before we even start
Would rather Reynolds/Taylor. That's 2021 Dave Taylor instead of Milford.

Kevin Walters on whether he thinks Reynolds can take the Broncos to the finals:

“Of course I do, that’s why we signed him."

“I’m very excited, it’s wonderful news for the club. The club hasn’t had a playmaker of his class and ability for some time since Ben Hunt left. Adam is a premiership winner. He brings a lot of experience and a lot of composure in big situations. His goalkicking, his general kicking, his passing game, he is a great halfback so he will do well, but that’s for next year, we have a lot to get through this season before he arrives.”

“We’ve had a good look at his mind and his body. He is in good shape, he looks after himself, there are no problems with that whatsoever.”

“Players not wanting to join the Broncos has never been a concern of mine. I realise how big our club is and how powerful our club can be, but we need to get back to that winning formula and that is what every season is about - getting the Broncos back where they belong. I like Adam’s character. We did our background on him, he is a good family man with great values so he is the type of player that fits the mould of the player we want at our club.”

McHunt

this article has started their attempt to manipulate Reynolds contract figure in the media. they said he signed a $2.5 million deal with us 😛

further down in that article is says the deal was $2.25 million

Active Now

• Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Kev_Guz
  • Strop
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Aldo
  • MrMoore
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • broncotville
  • mitch222
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.