OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

So when did he officially sign and is he still in the cooling off period.

this article has started their attempt to manipulate Reynolds contract figure in the media. they said he signed a $2.5 million deal with us 😛

further down in that article is says the deal was $2.25 million
Sloppy editing probably. Same publication and author, have numerously estimated it at $2.2 million and $2.25 million. Not that it matters, all are qualified by describing the number as "rumoured." Do they ever hold a press conference and announce these numbers?

Definitely an option. Gives us a good rotation with Carrigan once he's back.
I still don't understand why Carrigan plays Lock, he is a prop and even then I think out of all our Props Lodge is the one most suited to 13 as he has a bit of ball skills.

Will we have any prominent QLD players in the side next year?

Is Adam Reynolds "John the Baptist" making way for the third coming of Wayne ? ... that would be nice ... especially if he brought his apostles Jaydn and Dane with him :happy:

Walters started stone walling Badel in that press conference because he kept pushing and pushing about Milford's future at the club
Difficult position to be in. Walters has said the "club hasn’t had a playmaker of his class and ability for some time since Ben Hunt left." That's a direct stab at Milford and Boyd. Meanwhile, Milford knows he's in the out tray and playing for a contract elsewhere. The atmosphere isn't going to be great right now.

Will we have any prominent QLD players in the side next year?
None that will make Origin unless Carrigan and Flegler lift their games considerably. Turpin's even further back in the queue.

who cares if we're winning.

would you prefer to have a top 30 full of Queenslanders that are losing every week, OR a top 30 full of NSW/NZ/ENG players that are competitive and winning most weeks
I'll put my hand up. I'd prefer to have majority QLDers, rather than majority Kiwis and NSWelshman. Nothing personal against any of them individually, but I'd prefer the Broncos to represent Brisbane and QLD.

I'll put my hand up. I'd prefer to have majority QLDers, rather than majority Kiwis and NSWelshman. Nothing personal against any of them individually, but I'd prefer the Broncos to represent Brisbane and QLD.

so you'd prefer us to lose rather than win ... fair enough each to their own

who cares if we're winning.

would you prefer to have a top 30 full of Queenslanders that are losing every week, OR a top 30 full of NSW/NZ/ENG players that are competitive and winning most weeks
origin is slowing turning into all stars so who cares anyway

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • The Don
  • BooKhaki
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Ondi
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.