OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

Today the contract becomes official, no cooling off period now. He signed 10 days

Most likely Gagai, and one of Su'A and Capewell. Also, Flegler, Bullemor and Carrigan might get there.
Yeah, true... and Would be good for Reynolds to have Souths teammates Gagai and/or Su'A there with him to break the ice. Capewell would be a great get also.

Couldn't be announced until today. I was told last night still a few things to get done before tomorrow.
You hearing any other names? Happy to play the rhyming game if need be.

The South’s sub-forum on LU is quite a good read.

A lot of people throwing the word unloyal around and yet the club were fucking over one of the players that won them their first premiership in 40 years. They think he should have taken the 1 year deals South’s were offering. Forget job security.

Some are starting to meltdown expecting more of their stars, mainly Walker and Mitchell, to leave the club now that Reynolds is gone.

A conspiracy theory was even thrown around that Bennett is re-joining the Broncos at seasons end and this is him sabotaging the side.

I'll put my hand up. I'd prefer to have majority QLDers, rather than majority Kiwis and NSWelshman. Nothing personal against any of them individually, but I'd prefer the Broncos to represent Brisbane and QLD.
In a perfect world, I'd absolutely agree with you.
You're talking about (hanging on to) the old ethos that 'was' RL. The ethos that 'was' the Broncos.
Times have changed my friend.
I want to win.
I want my club to be successful.
We have to keep up with the times.
At the end of the day, it's all about winning.
&
Finally..! I feel like we're heading in the right direction.

So glad it is official. I don't think it can be overstated how huge this is for the club. He is exactly what we need on the field but will also attract players too the club. What a way for DD to start at the club.

Still cannot believe we got him.

In all seriousness, respect to Reynolds for taking on this position. Huge pressure on him next year. I hope Kevvie and team train structures around getting him clean ball on the last tackles. Because this year our kickers are always under pressure to get the kick away.

In all seriousness, respect to Reynolds for taking on this position. Huge pressure on him next year. I hope Kevvie and team train structures around getting him clean ball on the last tackles. Because this year our kickers are always under pressure to get the kick away.
Reckon he know's how to say 'One set'?

The South’s sub-forum on LU is quite a good read.

A lot of people throwing the word unloyal around and yet the club were fucking over one of the players that won them their first premiership in 40 years. They think he should have taken the 1 year deals South’s were offering. Forget job security.

Some are starting to meltdown expecting more of their stars, mainly Walker and Mitchell, to leave the club now that Reynolds is gone.

A conspiracy theory was even thrown around that Bennett is re-joining the Broncos at seasons end and this is him sabotaging the side.
That's because they don't know the correct word is dis-loyal. For Souths fans, school was the best four years of their lives.

Don't forget Herbie is 190 cms tall and Coates 194. Not much difference. Herbie is in fact about the same size as Oates. It never really dawned on me until recently just how big a lad Herbie is. Size and speed. Kicks to him please.
I reckon there's a fair bit to the Herbie for FB idea.....

Unread

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncorob
  • blacknwhite
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.