OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

In all seriousness, respect to Reynolds for taking on this position. Huge pressure on him next year. I hope Kevvie and team train structures around getting him clean ball on the last tackles. Because this year our kickers are always under pressure to get the kick away.
Yes, winning two premierships in a row is going to be tough for Renault.

This time he might actually win it without it being by default.
He was selected as the best over a season where players were awarded a 3,2,1 based on the merit of their performances.

They didn't just pluck a name out of the hat to avoid voting Lodge like people like to say.

The Broncos are just getting bluer and bluer everyday. I just hope you guys don't whinge when he is a huge disappointment like I predict he will be.

The Broncos are just getting bluer and bluer everyday. I just hope you guys don't whinge when he is a huge disappointment like I predict he will be.
Haas, TPJ, Staggs and Lodge are like our best players what you want to do? bring in Wallace or Nappa instead?

I'm fine having cockroaches in our side as long as they are one of the best in our team.

who cares if we're winning.

would you prefer to have a top 30 full of Queenslanders that are losing every week, OR a top 30 full of NSW/NZ/ENG players that are competitive and winning most weeks
I'd take an all NSW 17 if it meant a premiership. I'd even take 10 straight origin losses if it meant we won a comp.

“Of course I do, that’s why we signed him."

“I’m very excited, it’s wonderful news for the club. The club hasn’t had a playmaker of his class and ability for some time since Ben Hunt left. Adam is a premiership winner. He brings a lot of experience and a lot of composure in big situations. His goalkicking, his general kicking, his passing game, he is a great halfback so he will do well, but that’s for next year, we have a lot to get through this season before he arrives.”
Ouch for Milford.

It's finally official! Mark the calender ladies and gentlemen, this is the day the tide begins to turn.
Although just one signing... Big D Donaghy has already done more in 2 weeks than the previous administration in 2 years!
Reynolds will bring not only experience, but tremendous game management, calmness and directness to what is at times a brilliant but erratic offense. His goal-kicking and temperament are also world class and we would become an instant top 8 side. This is the start of the re-build.
Adam, on behalf of all of us at BHQ - welcome to the best club in the league.

I have big hopes for bullemor. I think he will be amongst the premier props in the game in a couple years. The way the game is progressing, it is matching him to a tee.
I see him as a 2nd rower for the first half of his career. Use that speed to our advantage on the fringes.

I see him as a 2nd rower for the first half of his career. Use that speed to our advantage on the fringes.
With his speed, strength and ball skills I see him as a bench utility who could fill in anywhere.

With his speed, strength and ball skills I see him as a bench utility who could fill in anywhere.
I've earmarked Gamble for that role, though he does appear to be lacking in the speed department.

If the reported figures are accurate it appears to be a decent deal. Fair wages.

I wasn't a fan of million dollar pa contracts except for the very best however we seem to have bought well. Clearly those in the know feel Reynolds is the pea for the job and I truly hope their judgement is spot on.

While I'm hopeful I'm not ecstatic...yet. Like KWs coaching it's a wait and see kind of deal. I just can't get too enthusiastic about it at the moment but our prospects are certainly brighter. I hope it turns out to be an astute signing.

I've earmarked Gamble for that role, though he does appear to be lacking in the speed department.
Another great option. And Paix, who's been forgotten this year.

So you prefer not to win premierships?
The two aren't mutually exclusive. I want to see more of our juniors find a pathway through us, and hang around, rather than leave to another club. I say this against the backdrop of our last standing QLD rep, who's come up through our system and had the audacity to leave. Dummies were spat. Toys were thrown out of the cot. If we're to do a little dance over loyalty, it should cut both ways.

The club shafted them here, I think they've made a huge mistake. 30 years of age, you've probably got a real good 2-3 years left in you, particularly the way Reynolds plays. His only real role in that team is to kick them into good areas and the club is basically saying "Adam, we don't think you're capable of doing it for more than another year".

Meanwhile the fans can see how important he is to them, without him last week (and a few others) they conceded 50 and scored a donut.
Not to mention that these years are time and time again the best in a quality playmaker. You look at A. Johns, JT, Locky, Cronk, Fitler any of them really and what you find is guys hungry to get those last premierships. They have been around the game, they have more time, more smarts, have nothing to prove and just play. I think it is the dumbest move Souths have made, there is a big difference in keeping an aging half then to keeping a busted aging prop with 30% of his shoulder socket intact or a bloke with no knee cartlage playing in a position that required the most running per game.

If S. Walker was not so good I could 100% believe that the Rooster would have cleared the deck to get Adam there. There was a reason they jumped on Cronk in his aged years, it's a very rare thing to find an experienced half come off contract and be open to the market, clubs usually would not allow it. Souths are insane.

Haas, TPJ, Staggs and Lodge are like our best players what you want to do? bring in Wallace or Nappa instead?

I'm fine having cockroaches in our side as long as they are one of the best in our team.
I'm not a win at all costs type, so yeah I would rather have some lean years and build up with Queenslanders. I never cheer for the kangaroos because it's against my values to cheer for New South Welshman.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • mitch222
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • Culhwch
  • armchair
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.