Billy Walters robbed
Ryan James has confirmed Billy has secured the vice

20220131 195308

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Has there ever been a captain of the Broncos named that has not played a game for the club?
Don't get me wrong, i think its the right call, just feels weird.

Brodie Croft 😛

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
the worst kept secret in rugby league has finally been revealed.

there was no other choice.

it is a bit weird to have a cockroach as our club captain ... will be even weirder when he holds the premiership trophy aloft

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
As others have said no surprise and really the only choice. But in saying that, congratulations what a huge achievement captaining two of the biggest clubs in the game. The guy is a natural leader you can just tell. There is nothing manufactured about him, no dark history or bad story I know of. We are lucky to have him. I hope I get my day off as requested so me and the wife can be there round 1. It will be something else to hear the crowd go bonkers for him.

simplythebest

simplythebest

NRL Player
May 22, 2014
Great news. I haven’t even seen any negative press around it either which is surprising. (Broncos fallen so far they need to get a cockroach to be captain - or something along those lines).

Unread

Active Now

• Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • mieko
  • sooticus
  • winslow_wong
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • kman
  • Old Mate
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.