PLAYER Adam Reynolds

Is it good coaching to guarantee your captain the job for life when your team has been going down the toilet?

If Reynolds wasn't the captain I would be raising questions.

It's actually pretty funny tbh how unhinged the dribble here and in the media has gotten in the last few weeks.

This is very much the wrong hill to die on, @McHunt.

If Reynolds wasn't the captain I would be raising questions.

It's actually pretty funny tbh how unhinged the dribble here and in the media has gotten in the last few weeks.
This is very much the wrong hill to die on, @McHunt.
at this point im sure he is just throwing out some bait looking for a bite
You'd almost think we'd won even less than 1 game from the last 8 the way people are dumping on the team.

You'd almost think we'd won even less than 1 game from the last 8 the way people are dumping on the team.
You would think arey has been part of all 8 the way some carry on in this thread

You would think arey has been part of all 8 the way some carry on in this thread
Am I picking on Reynolds personally or saying it's not a great idea to guarantee a player - ANY PLAYER - his position when your team is going down the toilet?

Consider this a comprehension test, with this being your chance to sit it again.

Am I picking on Reynolds personally or saying it's not a great idea to guarantee a player - ANY PLAYER - his position when your team is going down the toilet?

Consider this a comprehension test, with this being your chance to sit it again.
Was it not you linking Joel gould off twitter
An article mentioning walters and him backing arey as captain then questioning if it was good coaching?

Comprehension is fine you are transparent as **** and not as subtle as you think.

Was it not you linking Joel gould off twitter
An article mentioning walters and him backing arey as captain then questioning if it was good coaching?

Comprehension is fine you are transparent as **** and not as subtle as you think.
I don't know what you're getting at, but when we are as fucked as we are right now I wouldn't be handing out complimentary complacency badges to ANY player.

Tallis is right. Reynolds can’t pull them
Into line when they need it. Problem is we’ve got a massive leadership void at the club again

Tallis is right. Reynolds can’t pull them
Into line when they need it. Problem is we’ve got a massive leadership void at the club again
I would make Patty and Reece joint captains. I don't like the joint captain concept, but they bring different leadership skills to the table. If I had to pick one, it would be Reece. An unpopular choice, I know.

I would make Patty and Reece joint captains. I don't like the joint captain concept, but they bring different leadership skills to the table. If I had to pick one, it would be Reece. An unpopular choice, I know.
In my opinion just give it to Billy so we can all vicariously live how miserable you are about the blokes existence.

might be controversial, but I'm not that keen on resigning Walsh. One is his asking price, two is the frantic style of play that he breeds. We are not a patient team. Walsh is very immature. Our style of play is so off.

Kevin needs to regain control of this team. He may need to punt players that are not buying into his vision. That may be could be Reynolds, or Walsh. Mam is just a very highly paid passenger. Our spine sucks. I'm still furious about resigning Hass on 1.3 million a season. You never pay that money for a forward.

might be controversial, but I'm not that keen on resigning Walsh. One is his asking price, two is the frantic style of play that he breeds. We are not a patient team. Walsh is very immature. Our style of play is so off.

Kevin needs to regain control of this team. He may need to punt players that are not buying into his vision. That may be could be Reynolds, or Walsh. Mam is just a very highly paid passenger. Our spine sucks. I'm still furious about resigning Hass on 1.3 million a season. You never pay that money for a forward.
If we lose Walsh then be ready for years of bottom 8 and bottom 4 finishes

I'd like to see what another coach could do with this squad before I pull out the bathplug.

Mam, Walsh, Staggs, Mariner, Carrigan, Haas, Cobbo are top shelf players who haven't all performed at the top of their games this year. Maybe they need a change in coach.

Willison, Mozer, Te Kura, Black, Bukowski we already know are potential emerging stars. But they'll need guidance.

Arthars, Jensen, Riki have shown in the past they're capable players.

Karapani, Piakura, Hetherington could go either way.

The rest, including Reyno, I don't know. Some yes, some maybe not yes.

I don’t think he is physically able to play a full season next year. It would be blown away if he plays 50% of matches. Almost every time he get tackled or has some kind of decent contact he is hobbling

I'd like to see what another coach could do with this squad before I pull out the bathplug.

Mam, Walsh, Staggs, Mariner, Carrigan, Haas, Cobbo are top shelf players who haven't all performed at the top of their games this year. Maybe they need a change in coach.

Willison, Mozer, Te Kura, Black, Bukowski we already know are potential emerging stars. But they'll need guidance.

Arthars, Jensen, Riki have shown in the past they're capable players.

Karapani, Piakura, Hetherington could go either way.

The rest, including Reyno, I don't know. Some yes, some maybe not yes.
A lot of players off contract next year... you may not get a chance before they head elsewhere whilst their value is still high... seems to be the broncos way

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.