PLAYER Adam Reynolds

You know who else would have been great together with Reynolds......(with Arey in this form)?

Anthony Milford.

disappear GIF
Milford would have disappeared completely if he was paired with Reynolds. He would have thought "Adam's got this" and just stayed out on the wings letting attackers run through him all year. His time here proved he had no drive to be any good, the players didn't back him up because he didn't give a shit and he'd probably have Cobbo on the Pokies at 3am. **** Milford and **** the thought that he could have improved at the Broncos. He needed to go.

Milford would have disappeared completely if he was paired with Reynolds. He would have thought "Adam's got this" and just stayed out on the wings letting attackers run through him all year. His time here proved he had to drive to be any good, the players didn't back him up because he didn't give a shit and he'd probably have Cobbo on the Pokies at 3am. **** Milford and **** the thought that he could have improved at the Broncos. He needed to go.
Brandy couldn't have been more right when he said Milford thieved a salary for 4 years.

anyone got a link to the reynolds interview?

Good to hear Reynolds trying to guide Haas into sharing the workload more and caring about not burning himself out early in his career.
If Reynolds can also teach Haas that he doesn't have to struggle for every extra inch, and instead he should be prioritising quick play the balls instead, Haas will be even more effective.

I guess you slowly introduce this idea to Payne. You don't want it to come across as negative criticism because he has been immense for us since he has come into first grade. But now with more capable players, he shouldn't feel like he has to carry the forward pack anymore.

Now he can also be a bit more adventurous with ball in hand, rather than being a battering ram every time he touches the ball. Imagine Haas running off Reynolds on an edge occasionally. The defence wouldn't know who to mark up on with Reynolds, Haas, Staggs, and Cobbo all potential attacking threats.

If Reynolds can also teach Haas that he doesn't have to struggle for every extra inch, and instead he should be prioritising quick play the balls instead, Haas will be even more effective.

I guess you slowly introduce this idea to Payne. You don't want it to come across as negative criticism because he has been immense for us since he has come into first grade. But now with more capable players, he shouldn't feel like he has to carry the forward pack anymore.

Now he can also be a bit more adventurous with ball in hand, rather than being a battering ram every time he touches the ball. Imagine Haas running off Reynolds on an edge occasionally. The defence wouldn't know who to mark up on with Reynolds, Haas, Staggs, and Cobbo all potential attacking threats.
I feel like Haas improved a lot in this regard against Manly. Seemed more content to hit the line, find his front and go for the quick play the ball. His stats were far down but I think this was actually a good thing.. Kev gave him less minutes than usual too which is good.

Was anyone else hoping Kevvie would take Reynolds off with 10 to go? We were calling for it and then he went down after being tripped and we’re about to lose it 😂

I feel like Haas improved a lot in this regard against Manly. Seemed more content to hit the line, find his front and go for the quick play the ball. His stats were far down but I think this was actually a good thing.. Kev gave him less minutes than usual too which is good.
Agreed. He is more than just a yardage man. I think we might see him show a few more sides of his game now that our pack is all contributing. He played the link man quite often which was a nice variation. He also has good footwork too, but he doesn't use it as often. He is already the best prop in the game, and we've barely scratched the surface of what he can do. Exciting times ahead.

Agreed. He is more than just a yardage man. I think we might see him show a few more sides of his game now that our pack is all contributing. He played the link man quite often which was a nice variation. He also has good footwork too, but he doesn't use it as often. He is already the best prop in the game, and we've barely scratched the surface of what he can do. Exciting times ahead.

Can't wait until we see an out/in ball from Haas to Patty to score under the posts. It's coming.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.