PLAYER Adam Reynolds

So it appears Adam Reynolds will have 2 more seasons at the Broncs. I am unaware of any up and coming halves that will be first grade ready after Reynolds retires. I assume we will be going to market. Any thoughts on possible replacements?

So it appears Adam Reynolds will have 2 more seasons at the Broncs. I am unaware of any up and coming halves that will be first grade ready after Reynolds retires. I assume we will be going to market. Any thoughts on possible replacements?
Jock Madden, until he isn't. They're calling him the next Billy Walters.

Jock Madden, until he isn't. They're calling him the next Billy Walters.

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Was talk on a footy podcast today about Reynolds future beyond his contract between Gordie and Dobbo..
Because of this calf injury Gordie reckons Adam shouldn't be extended for the extra year and decision should be made late next season. Dobbo Chirped in and said he could sign for that extra year for 450k..
Dobbo and Reyno play fair bit of golf together so whether he's just dibbering like normal or Reynolds has hinted something..

Was talk on a footy podcast today about Reynolds future beyond his contract between Gordie and Dobbo..
Because of this calf injury Gordie reckons Adam shouldn't be extended for the extra year and decision should be made late next season. Dobbo Chirped in and said he could sign for that extra year for 450k..
Dobbo and Reyno play fair bit of golf together so whether he's just dibbering like normal or Reynolds has hinted something..

If that's all it takes to retire someone ... there be no players left in the game within a year

There is no pot on the end of the Rainbow, we have to play him for as long as possible.

I think he has been alot more durable than what I expected he would be by now, sure he has missed some games but it hasn't been that many.

The rules around tackling halves on kicks and passes late I think will help him stay on field longer.

There is no pot on the end of the Rainbow, we have to play him for as long as possible.

I think he has been alot more durable than what I expected he would be by now, sure he has missed some games but it hasn't been that many.

The rules around tackling halves on kicks and passes late I think will help him stay on field longer.

I would have thought that was the case, but the refs only seem interested in protecting Cleary or Moses. Reynolds has been snotted late on multiple occasions and the ref just turns a blind eye.

Foxsports crapping on about how our lack of games in the past month is going to come back to haunt us with Reynolds absence. They must have missed the part where we played 5 matches in a row prior to the bye.

Another team has a late bye: That's a great help in the lead-up to the finals.

Broncos have a late bye: They fucked.

I thought the broncos letting Petero go for Clinton was the worst f up of all time, but it doesn’t even come close to what the Rabbitohs have done. 🤭

Yet if you ask their fans, they try pass it off like there was something good to come out of it, nothing good has come out of it, if they did it to keep Latrell.. he has his moments in games but he has been missing at crucial times due to injuries and suspensions

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.