AFL 2009

rich in the last quarter was awesome

Well the Lions are gone, but they can be proud of their efforts this year. They made for some very exciting games this year, let's hope they can carry the improvement into 2011 icon_thumbs_u

Of the 4 that are left I'd love to see the Saints take it out. They have always been my second team along with Fremantle and I think they will go all the way icon_thumbs_u

I'll be at Sounds of Spring the day of the Grand Final, wonder what the chances are of me getting through the day and late arrival home without knowing the score [icon_lol1.

I bag the Lions a lot, but full credit to them, and Michael Voss. I'm always skeptical of players just a couple of years post retirement taking on coaching, but he seems to have done a good job and in his media appearances and interviews he comes across very much as a level headed coach who knows he's not one of the boys.

I think he and the Lions can be extremely proud of their efforts this season and can build toward an even better season next year.

Meanwhile, GO CATS!

Coxy said:
I bag the Lions a lot, but full credit to them, and Michael Voss. I'm always skeptical of players just a couple of years post retirement taking on coaching, but he seems to have done a good job and in his media appearances and interviews he comes across very much as a level headed coach who knows he's not one of the boys.

I think he and the Lions can be extremely proud of their efforts this season and can build toward an even better season next year.

Meanwhile, GO CATS!

Pfft, Magpies FTW!

Anyone who ever goes for the Colliwobbles has serious mental issues, how could you do that to yourself?

The Gymp said:
Anyone who ever goes for the Colliwobbles has serious mental issues, how could you do that to yourself?

Agreed!!

The Gymp said:

*Clears throat* Honestly, I AM NOT a Collingwood supporter, well I am for the remainder of this season, I am actually a North supporter but I'm going for Collingwood over Cats because I HATE the Cats with a passion! They're such BASTARDS!

So I have just been cured of my mental disorder!

What about Fevola going to the lions , how good is that??? except the fact they will lose bradshaw and riscitelli... icon_thumbs_u

MIKEY said:
What about Fevola going to the lions , how good is that??? except the fact they will lose bradshaw and riscitelli... icon_thumbs_u

I'm not a fan of it. They already had the best key forward combination in the comp. Midfielders is what they need!

Going to be an awesome forward line tho [icon_ee

yeah i agree...will be awesome.
But i feel that bradshaw really needed to stay

They definitely need good midfielders, but what a mighty pick up to get Fevola! The defence won't know who to be scared of most - Browny or the Fev! Ha!

Me either, Bradshaw has put in for the Lions time and again and Rischitelli is a young gun who could be the next superstar. Why they would want to trade them and risk their pretty clean off-field reputation for Fevola is beyond me.

Same reason why they took on Martin Pike all those years ago.

Pike was a loose-cannon on the field with the Kanga's and Matthews turned him into a stalwart for the club.

Fevola needs this trade, otherwise things like this will continue to happen to him. The guy is a gun on the field absolute GUN. And him moving up here would help him a hell of a lot.

mal said:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/blogarticle/tabid/8123/newsid/85897/default.aspx

Seems official? We keep Bradshaw. Carlton got boned hardcore lol!

I dont really see Bradshaw, Fevola and Brown all working up front. Might see Bradshaw drop to defend.

wtf?? How can they keep last years team plus 700 000 dollar a year fev under the salary cap?

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.