AFL 2009

Carlton fans have done the same very thing for letting him go.

All credit to Carlton though, creating a media frenzy, and topping just about the most read article for the week.

But fairweather supporters will always be the same, but you know what.. I heard not a whimper from Western Bulldogs supporters for their signing of Barry Hall, who has to be the most intimidating and feared man on the field.. quiet as a mouse off it.

lol at comparing Fev with Mason!!

Is Fevola's track record really that bad anyway?? He did some stupid things early in his career, but since then what has he really done? Urinating on wall, getting trashed at the brownlows. Certainly pales in comparison to the things which have been grabbing headlines in league in recent times. And there is already more controversial players at the lions, in albert proud.

Might get a few people who will stop supporting the lions because of fevola, but you can be assured he will attract many more!

He didn't shit in a NSW hotel hallway, hasn't raped anybody, hasn't been caught drink driving, hasn't punched another team mate.

Moderately mild compared to the last fews of the AFL and NRL.

Fevola will be better for this I hope.

Coxy I think the reason Lions members were threatening to withdraw their season ticket applications was not because we were going to sign Fevola, but because it was going to be at the expense of Bradshaw (not so much Rischitelli, but that would've pissed me off as well). Whoever has done the negotiations at the Lions has done a great job here, well done icon_thumbs_u

Who did fevola cheat on his missus with?

Just hoping that Browny and Fev work well together and not against

Browny said:
Who did fevola cheat on his missus with?

Lara Bingle.

He's apparently had a string of other alcohol related incidents off the field too.

Lynch, Brown and Bradshaw were the 3 pronged attack in the 3 premiership wins. It's really just Fev replacing Lynch, except there's no Voss, Akermanis and Lappin in the midfield.

Fev is far better than Lynch was, but you are right its no good if you have no one giving them the quality ball.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.