AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

Makes more sense but seriously, they were really good.
yeah props to the afl. I didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did. Let’s see what the nrl dish out haha

yeah props to the afl. I didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did. Let’s see what the nrl dish out haha

Let's hope it isn't more people dancing around a barbeque.

"We'll just go to a quick break...'

8 minutes later

'and we're back'

Man the AFL are going all out with the pre-game, it is very impressive.

Apparently the Lions shouldn't even show up listening to the commentary.

Don't let the commentary fool you, the Lions should win this.
We need to start well to keep the crowd out of it. They are a young side, put the heat on them

Don't let the commentary fool you, the Lions should win this.
Lions suck at MCG. Collingwood are well and truely favourites. I’m obviously going for the Lions but I have little confidence in getting a win here today.

Lions suck at MCG. Collingwood are well and truely favourites. I’m obviously going for the Lions but I have little confidence in getting a win here today.
They really should be getting up for this. Massive support down there for the lions. Usually they’d be getting booed a lot more.

I'm not going to pretend I watch much more then 10 minutes at most but Lions always seem to have a poor start and come roaring back.

I'm not going to pretend I watch much more then 10 minutes at most but Lions always seem to have a poor start and come roaring back.

Conan Lol GIF by Team Coco

They do not want to do this today, Collingwood are better at coming home with a wet sail than anyone.

MCG factor means little. Don't forget, Collingwood hasn't beaten us in the last six attempts. We are fine and if we are not overawed and play anything near our best, this will be over by three quarter time.

Unread

Active Now

• Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.